Reviews for Fractured
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
So sweet
Princess97 chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
You're best work as of yet. It was AMAZING! I was reading it like a mythology tale mixed with a little reality into it. However, the only complaint is that I was totally lost till chapter 4 tolled in. There were so many pronouns and I didn't know what you were talking about. If I were you I would name the story something else. The present one is really intriguing but only fits the story halfway. idk. I only started to understand from the middle so I'm not one to say what the actual theme is. But I LOVED it! I saw the author's note in chapter 5 and was like WHAT? The end already? So are they all immortal now? I see the story like this really cool movie with the serious magical background music and a dark desserty ruined setting a little before dusk and flashes of bright neon colored streaks when Eclipse is there. Idk. I'm weird.
Princess97 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Awesomest first chapter ever!
moonlightnights chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
I cant wait for the update :)

But i didnt fully understand the implications of what Luca told Dei when he showed her the message that Eclipse gave (in the leather bound book?) and where the letter in chapter 4 came from.
Raktima chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Nice story dear.

And of course, I'm glad I know the author. I can get all my doubts cleared without having to go to any discussion forums.

Will be waiting for the next one eagerly.

aditya chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
hey Arushi! Amazing writing! i could see the lovely picture in front of my eyes, it was very beautiful n so new :)i have always loved ur stories n m glad u published it...hope to see a paper back one day :)keep writing sweetipie 3
Rabia Inaas chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
The ending made me sit with my hand supporting my chin .. as if i was reading a fairy tale !

very nice description of Eclipse .. is he some ginnie or what !