Reviews for I Don't Know If You Remember
Kirihime chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I love this. It made me cry. To love someone that much... It's a beautiful sadness.
Steph T chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This is so damned depressing :(
creativesmarts chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Whoa. This was...depressing...love those last two lines, though.
TheHobbitOfCandyland chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Jesus Christ, this had my eyes misting. I swear, I was a centimeter away from shedding tears. Fantastic job.
Honunjama chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Wow, this is really affecting. It hurt my heart. The whole actions speak louder than words thing.

And this line is particularly poignant 'And it's been a year since my sentence was carried out...'

Kudos

Sukix
Vega Nightshade chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I was almost crying at the end... No matter how strangely it sounds, in a good way.
The Infinity chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Oh my.

I need to go cry now.

Much love,

Lil' Monster
Angel chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This is the third time I've read this story. I don't know why, but something keeps bringing me back, although, it makes me sad everytime and my heart heavy. Great job! :)
JDKlaus chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Okay this story made me cry like a baby. This is one of the saddest stories I've ever read.
Dr Whatever chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I love this story. It's sad and lonely. When it started a had a sense of deja vu. Someone I knew told me they loved me but I couldn't tell them that I loved them too. He was with another girl and is now. But I guess I can wait for him. I will probably wait forever but I don't care. I should write a one-shot on that, anyway I love how you write about homosexual relationships. Not many people do but I'm glad that at least someone does.
foreveran chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
aww so sad :(

it was really nice but I teared up
too tired to sign in chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I am literally in tears right now. This was so gorgeously written; simple and straight-forward, but so completely beautiful. It's haunting, really, and I can feel the pain and the heartbreak this story captures so wonderfully.

The last line killed me. You are a great writer.
Enchantedflame chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Oh my gosh D: I was not expecting that...I'm trying not to cry right now really
Melos chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This was so beautiful. I loved the choice of words, it was really touching and even moving. I really loved the story!
jennah3tears chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
oh my god, that was so sad and sweet! I love it!