Reviews for Observations
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Absolutely brilliant. How do you do it? I have no clue. Not a blessed clue.
sophiesix chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
oooh love that last stanza/triplet! they do go altogether, don't they? they work singularly too, but i figured you'd have put titles or dashes or something between them if they were seperate... stll wondering who the 'we' was, seeing as it ended with 'i'?

the rhyming worked well for me, and teh rhyth/ tautness/ stongs in teh tails were awesome!
darkershadeofpale chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
You seem to have managed the rhyming thing with ease.

I love the last one. It's got a lot of shock value, but then, you already know that you're quite good at that.

And that second one is making me frown. 'Perfect head for air guitar'? Are you complimenting her hair or her rock-chick-ness, or just calling her a ditz? It could go either way with you, really, and I'm inclined to believe the latter. It's too tempting a double entendre for you to have passed up, I think.

The third one is beautiful, just by itself. Gorgeous imagery, it's like a story in three lines. It's maybe my favourite haiku of yours, but I'd have to see them all together to make a definitive judgement.

And the second to last one is just made of cynic. Which you are, to the bone.

All in all, they're wonderful, and you know they're wonderful, don't you? Well, if you don't, then you should.

I'm looking forward to more of these that will get me through this semester, when it eventually starts )

. darker shade of pale
FixitfelixJRJRJR chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I'm wondering if they string together... Well rhymed though.

-Nahaylem
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Ahh I thought you meant THE SMITHS and got very excited. But I'm sure the Smiths were just as entertaining.

Love the last one :)
William G. Thorne chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
you have a knack for dark humor that I find very amusing. The last 3 haikus had great flow to them. the second and last made me chuckle, brava!

-William
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
"In the dark forest/of desire, the heart may light/a deceptive fire" - I love that haiku! Overall great haikus and well done with the rhyming! Write on please :)

Anna _
SirScott chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I liked the last lines about your boss. Pretty good stuff all in all.

SirScott
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Great job on the challege. I loved the first and last one best.

Don't show this to the Smiths!
Ariana-1987 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Good one! I found the haikus to be quite funny.