Reviews for That Stupid Sequel
Krimsyn chapter 14 . 1/12
Liked the story but some details about the marriage would've been great.
EPuppy chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
What happennnneddd :o
EPuppy chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Ethaaan imissedyouuuu
MAH1 chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
I'm so happy now! I was afraid that Kyle wouldn't get over his problems but this hopeful ending was so nice. Really loved all the chapters, thank you!
Lucy Belle chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
A few of your chapters in here has spelling errors. As a warning. And despite what you may think, it wasn't a horrible ending. Don't quite know what the thought was behind putting two characters we never met in there, but it did give insight to the work life of the stars of the show.
seventhswan chapter 14 . 12/10/2011
oh piss! I read this the other day on my phone and forgot to review.

Anyway, aweeeee! I'm glad things worked out for them. You were right when you said codependency isn't like, healthy, really, but something about it is cute. ((goes off to die in hell somewhere))

Great story! I can't wait to hear more from you in the future! Tell all your characters I love them.
prostock69 chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
Ch. 14: Still sobbing! Damn! I loved this sequel. It was perfect.

My favorite lines:

Kyle stared at him for a long quiet moment, then grinned and started laughing. "You just want my top three relationships," he said. "Bronze, silver, and gold."

and

The teacher couldn't help laughing and tugged Adrian into his arms. "Can I stay the night in here?"

The comment earned him and soft swat to the shoulder. "We've been going out all of a minute, and you want to sleep in my bed?" Adrian gasped. "I don't think so. I'm not that easy."

prostock69 chapter 13 . 12/8/2011
Ch. 13: This chapter totally made me cry, dammit. And now I have a headache! Thanks alot! lol.
prostock69 chapter 12 . 12/8/2011
Ch. 12: I teared up when Noah told Gabe why he wanted a house. I think Gabe finally realizes what an ass he's been lately.

And where is Skylar's apology for getting slugged in the head? Geez!
prostock69 chapter 11 . 12/8/2011
Ch. 11: OMG, OMG, OMFG! Gabriel punched Skylar! Shit!

And the scene at the hospital when everything is revealed was f'ing genius! I was on the edge of my seat reading it. OMG! Gabe should be charged with assault. Stupid asshole.
prostock69 chapter 10 . 12/8/2011
Ch. 10: How sad that Noah is in a relationship with a closeted gay guy who is ashamed of being seen with him AND Noah has never been on a DATE! He deserves to be wined and dined in PUBLIC!

Sigh...Oh shit! Did Gabe just hit Skylar! Oh F'ing NO!
prostock69 chapter 9 . 12/8/2011
Ch. 9: I am really LOVING this sequel. Just wanted you to know.

Ok, no fallout from Ethan being left alone with Kyle.

Oh shit! Gabe thinks Noah is cheating on him! Sigh. And he sees him meeting with a "guy"...who happens to be SKYLAR! OH f'ing NO! (FacePalm)...this is going to get bad.

Yeah! Kyle is moving back in their apartment. I'm dying to know what Kyle's problems are that he can't commit in a relationship, even though the only relationships (2) he's had have been with Adrian.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »