Reviews for That Stupid Sequel
Gay Satan chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
Cuuuuuute
Oh my God. I loved this story. Really did.
Gay Satan chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
Haha. That last part. xD
allancaldera chapter 14 . 5/31/2014
Awwww I like it specially the last chapter. I hope they stay togethet for good.
Krimsyn chapter 14 . 1/12/2014
Liked the story but some details about the marriage would've been great.
EPuppy chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
What happennnneddd :o
EPuppy chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Ethaaan imissedyouuuu
MAH1 chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
I'm so happy now! I was afraid that Kyle wouldn't get over his problems but this hopeful ending was so nice. Really loved all the chapters, thank you!
Lucy Belle chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
A few of your chapters in here has spelling errors. As a warning. And despite what you may think, it wasn't a horrible ending. Don't quite know what the thought was behind putting two characters we never met in there, but it did give insight to the work life of the stars of the show.
seventhswan chapter 14 . 12/10/2011
oh piss! I read this the other day on my phone and forgot to review.

Anyway, aweeeee! I'm glad things worked out for them. You were right when you said codependency isn't like, healthy, really, but something about it is cute. ((goes off to die in hell somewhere))

Great story! I can't wait to hear more from you in the future! Tell all your characters I love them.
prostock69 chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
Ch. 14: Still sobbing! Damn! I loved this sequel. It was perfect.

My favorite lines:

Kyle stared at him for a long quiet moment, then grinned and started laughing. "You just want my top three relationships," he said. "Bronze, silver, and gold."

and

The teacher couldn't help laughing and tugged Adrian into his arms. "Can I stay the night in here?"

The comment earned him and soft swat to the shoulder. "We've been going out all of a minute, and you want to sleep in my bed?" Adrian gasped. "I don't think so. I'm not that easy."

prostock69 chapter 13 . 12/8/2011
Ch. 13: This chapter totally made me cry, dammit. And now I have a headache! Thanks alot! lol.
prostock69 chapter 12 . 12/8/2011
Ch. 12: I teared up when Noah told Gabe why he wanted a house. I think Gabe finally realizes what an ass he's been lately.

And where is Skylar's apology for getting slugged in the head? Geez!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »