Reviews for That Stupid Sequel
seventhswan chapter 10 . 12/5/2011
gah! Gabe! If you punched Skylar in the face, which I'm pretty sure you just did, you're going to be in serious trouble mister. Listen, I kind of sort of like you, but this is mostly because I like Noah so much so this punch thing is putting me in an awkward situation. On the one hand, it shows that you care about Noah in a sort of codependent way. On the other, IT MAKES YOU AN ASSHOLE.

The only way you can make this up to me, I think, is if you let Ethan and Skylar play doctor and patient when they get home. teehee.

Also, Noah, (NoahNoahNoah) please stop being borderline creepy. You are quite lovely and kind and you could get a lot of boys who care about you. But if you bring them home to a house that reminds you of Gabe, they will think you're a weirdo. And also, maybe, that you have shrine to Gabe in your bedroom (which, Noah dear, do you?).

Anyway, I am on the edge of my seat. I hope you update soon!
Fumiki chapter 10 . 12/5/2011
That's... a really fucked up relationship. Gabe thought Noah is cheating on him,and Noah thought Gabe doesn't want him. Dammit, he built you a house, Gabe, a fricking house! Ethan should punch Gabe, for Sky. Maybe he'd realize what a stupid idiot he's acting like. He called Noah 'stupid whore'... That's really hurt.

Great update! Sorry for never reviewing x.x
seventhswan chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
oh no. Gabe. Gabegabegabegabe. Please do not break up with Noah. He's building you a FRICKIN HOUSE. He's hanging out with SKY, an ARCHITECT (who's lovely and jealousy over seeing him with your man is probably a knee-jerk reaction, but still) not a MISTRESS. oh my goodness. I just want to cuddle with Noah preemptively. EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT. SKY AND EI WILL SPREAD THEIR CUTE LOVE OVER EVERYONE UNTIL EVERYONE IS HAPPY. including, but not limited to, Kyle and Adrian, which...AWEEEzzz! I'm so glad they're moving back in together. I really hope Kyle can work through his issues!

Ethan, quit being such a darling (and by 'quit,' I mean 'never stop'). flabbergasted IS a very fun word, and YOU are a very cute man. loves forever.

Great update!
ilicea chapter 8 . 11/17/2011
Oh no! Keep it! It's a good title, pithy and memorable.
seventhswan chapter 8 . 11/17/2011
oh good! Dominic's goin' to the chapel and he's gonna get mar-ah-ah-ried. I love that guy, btdubs. He's probably my favorite character after Ethan and Skylar. So. So hopefully you're giving all of us invitations to his wedding, yeah?

Also, idk why, but I keep forgetting they're all grown up and then things happen like, Dom says there's beer in the fridge (that he owns...because adults own fridges and houses to put them in) and I'm all -handcoversAWEEEEEE-

I just love these boys to pieces. I'm like an old grandma who knits them things. Except that I can't knit and I'm still in my early twenties. but whaterrr.

Great chapter!
seventhswan chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
oh nooooes! Poor mystery man (who is not actually a mystery at all!) also: oh god. "gags aren't as fun as everybody says." Ethan, love, you kill me! In a good way, of course.
chuet chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
Lots of characters, but I like the interaction between them all. Pretty nice story. Keep it up!
chuet chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
I haven't read the first story, but this couple is really cute. I like the idea of seeing them so grown up.
chuet chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
The epistolary-type writing was unexpected, but I'm thinking this could turn out pretty good based on it.
Bookworm24601 chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
I like Noah, he seems cool.
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
I am curious about this this news xD

Great chapter, please update soon :D
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
I totally began choking on air when I found this sequel a few minutes ago. I had no idea that there was going to be one!

I'm loving it thus far. Please update soon! :D
seventhswan chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
cutecutecute, I love domesticity. I'm glad that Adrian is willing to take Kyle back if he works for it. I feel like they could be a supercute couple (although my heart belongs to Ethan and Skylar, really) so they just need to get their act together. and ta: Ethan thinking he's the only one with guts. pfft.

((sigh)) sometimes when I read this story, I just picture Ethan and Skylar with matching earrings...
Ilicea chapter 4 . 11/3/2011