Reviews for DO NOT CLICK
yaoifreak88 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
that bout sums my why of thinking nice, vary nice. when you thought about you bunny grabbing a knife my head drifted off and i thought thi g, gummy bears are chasing me, one is red, one is blue, one is peeing on my shoe, and now im running for my life, because the red one has a knife. RUNN MUTHER FAKER! RUNN ! HE'S COMEING! RUUNnnnnn... :3
psychoflower chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
... my name is not "caroline".
jessie62 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Your title made me read your short humor fiction. IT was interesting.
Stormfeather chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Are these really your actual thoughts? Then your thoughts are hilarious!
Charlotte and Rashka chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I am extremely relieved to know I'm not the only out there who has thoughts like this.
peppermint latte chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
It's like ADD exploded into a can of galactic pleasantness.
Exsomnis chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
There are some seriously awesome quotes in here. D Cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, TACOS! LOL, I have no idea where you got that thought from, but it is HILARIOUS!
OnyxFever chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Okaaayyy...? FUN STUFF!
illishar Ontega chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Um...okay this was freaking hilarious! It's like reading James Joyce on speed - which equals awesome cause I can't stand James Joyce's work normally. I'm glad to know other people think as randomly as I do. You actually sound like a weird combination of me and two of my friends. Which is awesome. Did I mention this is awesome. Because it is. Awesome.

I'll have to go over to fanfiction and read some of your other stuff. I'm curious to see how funny and creative you are in handling a plot.

(awesome)