Reviews for Pono
Shailaputri chapter 1 . 4/3
They would be able to reach Savannah?
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 3/29
I really enjoyed this little add on! I hope you do come back and write a sequel!
The Beauty of Lies chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
Oh I wish there was a sequel to this story out already I read your work when I was much younger living in a strange place with strange people and it really helped me cope. I'm happy I found it again. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
I'd love to read a sequel if you're still writing
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
So I just read the original story and this epilogue and I absolutely loved it. I actually went back to read it twice in a row because I enjoyed it so much. I like how you portrayed the characters, each different, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, but still complete each other and help one another survive. I love the romance and the struggles. I especially loved the sex scenes they were HOT! I honestly couldn't take my eyes of the screen, it was addicting to read. I am really looking forward to a sequel, I am positive it will just as amazing, if not more than, the original :)
Akmp chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Definitely needs a sequel! Love this story a lot. Need more from them especially since she's pregnant and all. And what would happen when they reach Savannah.
geeyeahyeah chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Loved both stories! The relationship between them is so nice. You captured what their true natures were and kept that consistent. There was also great character development, like the way they saw and began to really love each other changed at just the right pace. The flow was also great in the story, not too rushed. I would definitely love to read more about Jules and Jason's baby and what happens to them! But I also know it might be difficult to really end this end-of-the-world story because settlements will always have their problems and it won't honestly end until they're both dead, so I guess having a sequal might be too difficult to ask of you. However, I think your writing is great and I am on my way to read your other work. Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
I would absolutely love a sequel! I adored your story, and read the whole thing in about a day and a half when I wasn't busy with work or other things. I can't wait to hear more about the future of Jason and Jules!
Gaaras Beloved chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Amazing story, I will be greatly looking forward to more. I hate zombies but this is a great balance.
amori.xo chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
I know it's been years since this and After the End, but I love both pieces! Hope we'll get more Jules and Jason one day! Regardless, I'll definitely be rereading!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
I'm not sure if you're still planning on continuing this story, but thank you for sharing your work with us! I really enjoyed Jules and Jason, and their relationship was so uncomplicated and pure. I look forward to reading your other posted work. Thank you again!
MileyRowling chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Nice work! I really have enjoyed this series!
Pseudonym59 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Mississippi. They've come a long way. :) I really really do love this story/series.
kelstersmelster chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I've read After the End and Pono over 5 times and I really hope you write a sequal. It's aeriously my favorite and you're an amazing writer. Please write a sequal!
OliveTree33 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Give me more please. Lol, I'm obsessed! I would love a sequel :)
81 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »