Reviews for Look Behind the Shadows
Do Play With Fire chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I am reading one of your stories again. Yay. Quote of the day, "Nothing. Guess the phone wasn't working up there. Crap." funny. This is the same good writing as the first book, just make sure that you are capitalizing stuff that needs to be capitalized.
owlinthenightsky chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
Thanks you for commenting on my review! Truth is your stories are amazing (:

Oh and I already read the first one (Sword of Fire) to this. I even left a review for it as well c; but I will check out Hunted. I like the name , haha

Thank you so much! Right now I don't have anything up, but that will change soon! When ever you can, sure, go ahead and read some of the stories I'm working on. I would love some reviews (:

Anyway! This chapter was a good one! Keep on writing love, it's truly amazing the way you do ;D
owlinthenightsky chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
I'm so enticed! Just finished reading the 12 chapters. It's a great, seductive story. I love it. Keep it up!
theDeadTree chapter 11 . 2/24/2012
Good chapter, interesting and tense. Perhaps the ending is a little awkward, but good nonetheless.
theDeadTree chapter 10 . 2/5/2012
sorry I haven't reviewed in ages, just been busy with life, I suppose. Anyway;

what a tense little chapter, with a tense cliff hanger ending (whoo, cliff hangers). Especially love Lucifer (as always) and your description of him. Would love it if you posted more. :D
Chelsea Lynne chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Personally, I prefer your style in Hunted. There is a certain poetic element you incorporate in your writing. When you combine that with the movement, the adventure in Hunted, it makes for a compelling read.

Then again, I also enjoyed this first chapter. You have a gift. Not everyone can write so well in both first and third person. The story you have written here is intense. When I was reading, I was facing your character's emotion head on. It was a bit overwhelming, being bombarded by all those feelings. I felt like I was in your character's shoes as I read.

You really bring the reader into the world of the story. Both of your styles are strong. I encourage you to continue experimenting and of course, to keep writing.

Cheers,

CL
theDeadTree chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
New character, eh? Interesting. Raphael looks cool. Love Lucifer's insane demonic thing that he does. Lovely work.
theDeadTree chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
love the formality of Gabriel's perspective in contrast to Tessa's. Nice cliff hanger too. Now, to read the next chapter...
theDeadTree chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
daaw at Tess and Michael. They're so cute. Especially loved the last line. Good work. :)
theDeadTree chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
epic. I loved this chapter, especially Lucifer's perspective. Your writing has improved massively of late, and it shows. Amazing work :)
Luckcharm chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Cliffhanger! Of some sort :P xD

Heh, I think your chapters length has dropped a bit xD

Nonetheless, update soon!
theDeadTree chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Don't freak about it being short, it's not the end of the world. :) I like the flashbacks, they give more depth to a story that was only really hinted at before. Well done, update soon!
chicklea chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
yay! I just found read both of these stories in one day! I couldn't put it down! please keep updating! I'm loving it!
Nia Moone chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Nawwwwwww it's so cute! and so sad! and beautiful! More Nawwwwww at Gabriel and Tess at the end. Good Work, can't wait to read more!
theDeadTree chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
whooo, sequel! So happy you decided to write this. First chapter looks amazing, can't wait to see where this is going to go! :D