Reviews for Generically Cute Romantic Comedy Title
Anon chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Nooo! It ended! It was such a delightful read! Maybe Viv was along the line of saying that he wasn't sure but then change his mind because of the kiss?
myst77 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I DEMAND AN UPDATE!

Please...
BrokenDreamer529 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This was super cute! You're an excellent writer :)
Redcoat237 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Viva said yes.
Krimsyn chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Okay, ending it like that is just mean *pouts* Personally, I think they are really cute together :)
allancaldera chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I hope he says that they are going to stay at his house order pizza and screw :( please tell me that happen.I want them to be English tha Viv use was fantastic.
Preposterous chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I love the witty dialogue and characters. Your long oneshots are great!
Dragonduckie chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Sooooo hooooot . and very funny yur very talented $.$
Evil And Proud chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
i love this book (or fic, what are we supposed to call them?) up until the ending. I had the nasty, horrible feeling that poor Toby is going to be rejected. You should write a sequel (I prefer multi-chaptered and with some angst, but not much) because you so have a nice start for a story.
daisylou chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
well, I think the only thing I'm gonna criticize about beside the fact that I despise your ending (WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU DO THAT) is your um-kind-of-sort-of poor summary (and title,perhaps).
I mean, if it wasn't because of me accidentally noting that you got 26 reviews there, which means above average (well damn I think this fic is beyond that category) for a oneshot-type-of-story, I'd have easily looked over this and gone to read something else.
But I must say that I feel terribly guilty for underestimating this at first! I loved it so much! I don't know how you do that, but you got this thing that makes even a minor character appear so interesting (hey I liked Chris ok).
I have no right to complain about the ending though, but I think from the way Toby told it from his pov, Viv said ...something along the lines of no? idk, it's just that the answer kinda leaned to it. I just hope Viv made a witty response that means YES OK WE CAN FUCK in the end instead of refusing Toby BUT GOD IF I AM RIGHT THEN I'LL BE SO SAD THAT I'LL HATE YOU.
anyway, have i said that i love this? :)
Veneya chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
aww damn u cant leave us on suspense! :D i loved both characters - awesome!
SHEZZY chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I think he refused...poor toby...
M.J Walters chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Oh wow. I loved this! It was fluffy. It was cute. And most of all it was funny. You had some really original comedic lines there. I really loved Chris and Joy and the idea of an American Japanese man working in a Chinese restaraunt - among other things of course. It took me a while to realise Chris was gay too - perhaps I accidentally overlooked it but it didn't make any difference to me. You had some wonderful characterisations implemented as well. Thank you for writing this, I really enjoyed it. As for what Viv said at the end, well I can only hope that he agreed!
someone chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I loved this story! The characters were all so interesting At the end I think Viv said "I want to be on top" :D that would be funny and it would fit his earlier statement that he didn't like being the bottom
Kerrigas chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Oh my gosh I loved this! Wonderful writing! And your characters had such personality!

Very well done!