Reviews for Generically Cute Romantic Comedy Title
Krimsyn chapter 1 . 1/7
Okay, ending it like that is just mean *pouts* Personally, I think they are really cute together :)
allancaldera chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I hope he says that they are going to stay at his house order pizza and screw :( please tell me that happen.I want them to be English tha Viv use was fantastic.
Preposterous chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I love the witty dialogue and characters. Your long oneshots are great!
Dragonduckie chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Sooooo hooooot . and very funny yur very talented $.$
Evil And Proud chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
i love this book (or fic, what are we supposed to call them?) up until the ending. I had the nasty, horrible feeling that poor Toby is going to be rejected. You should write a sequel (I prefer multi-chaptered and with some angst, but not much) because you so have a nice start for a story.
daisylou chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
well, I think the only thing I'm gonna criticize about beside the fact that I despise your ending (WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU DO THAT) is your um-kind-of-sort-of poor summary (and title,perhaps).
I mean, if it wasn't because of me accidentally noting that you got 26 reviews there, which means above average (well damn I think this fic is beyond that category) for a oneshot-type-of-story, I'd have easily looked over this and gone to read something else.
But I must say that I feel terribly guilty for underestimating this at first! I loved it so much! I don't know how you do that, but you got this thing that makes even a minor character appear so interesting (hey I liked Chris ok).
I have no right to complain about the ending though, but I think from the way Toby told it from his pov, Viv said ...something along the lines of no? idk, it's just that the answer kinda leaned to it. I just hope Viv made a witty response that means YES OK WE CAN FUCK in the end instead of refusing Toby BUT GOD IF I AM RIGHT THEN I'LL BE SO SAD THAT I'LL HATE YOU.
anyway, have i said that i love this? :)
Veneya chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
aww damn u cant leave us on suspense! :D i loved both characters - awesome!
SHEZZY chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I think he refused...poor toby...
M.J Walters chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Oh wow. I loved this! It was fluffy. It was cute. And most of all it was funny. You had some really original comedic lines there. I really loved Chris and Joy and the idea of an American Japanese man working in a Chinese restaraunt - among other things of course. It took me a while to realise Chris was gay too - perhaps I accidentally overlooked it but it didn't make any difference to me. You had some wonderful characterisations implemented as well. Thank you for writing this, I really enjoyed it. As for what Viv said at the end, well I can only hope that he agreed!
someone chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I loved this story! The characters were all so interesting At the end I think Viv said "I want to be on top" :D that would be funny and it would fit his earlier statement that he didn't like being the bottom
Kerrigas chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Oh my gosh I loved this! Wonderful writing! And your characters had such personality!

Very well done!

Kerrigas
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
oh this is wonderful, and then it ended(!?) i love the vocabulary and the way they speak and affect. great job!
nonaccount chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I love this, LOOOVE it. Due to my hopeless romanticism, Viv's response could only be, "What do you want on your pizza?" or more likely, "Pray tell, is pizza all you will accept for sustenance or might we have sushi for our repast?" but then he knows Toby doesn't like sushi so then I'm stuck, but doesn't matter 'cause I'm not the author this is just my wild, and clearly spot-on, imaginings of what Viv said.

Since you asked for things that people don't like, and it's not so much a dislike as an annoyance, in the summary you have, "Viv is neat, Toby is not." and then you flip the order and then keep it. It's just jarring to me. It seems, to me, that it should all be, "Viv is, Toby isn't" or alternated. Yes, so I just wasted a lot of time typing about a nit-picky thing when really I should be extolling the virtues of you as an author. You're great! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Totally into this! You're a hell of a writer.
Aletiah chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I loved this one!

And of course they stayed in the apartment and lived happy ever after! :)
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »