Reviews for Ghost Stories
Ming chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Oh yeah, I can totally see Scooby-Doo gang here :D And I am curious what really Cuesta Verde is about, coz knowing you I doubt it's as simple as Pei Kung told it.
Awesome, suspenseful chapter!
Keep updating!
Ming chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Loved this! I really enjoyed the flashback at the beginning and that you're incorporating so many heroes at the start - will take some getting used to, but certainly it'll be fun to discover them all over the course of the nearest chapters ;)
Off to read more!
Jackyl 2000 chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Interesting... I'll most certainly enjoy the ordeal and getting to know the truth; I always enjoyed dark mysteries :D
Update quickly!
WhiteWolf Kyoko chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Loved the new chapter!
Hyde chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Hmmm... Cuesta Verde... yeah, that does sound familiar... well, I'll google it later ;P This chapter was also nicely done, I especially liked the intro. And I see we get a whole team of Slayers already. Best watch out!

Great job! Update ASAP!
Hyde chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I must say that I'm simply blown away by this. I loved the first chapter, everything about it! The paste was just right, the character rocked, the setting, the fight! Man, this may become your best one yet!

Off to read more!
Jackyl 2000 chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Heh, straight for the next arc, I see?

I believe the flashback at the start was reference to Jack and I see we already have several, new characters, each of them a Slayer. Will they all be joining Jack's party, forming a team or something like that? It seems unlike you to make a team of characters with similar abilities :D

Anyways, I'll wait, I'll see... btw, is Cuesta Verde the mansion for "Poltergeist"?
Jackyl 2000 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Awesome, new story! I must say that at first I thought the setting was simplistic and it probably is, but I just loved what you've done with it, Jack's character most specifically. This one seems like the most mature of your tales so far.

Can't wait to see how it evolves!
Frankie chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Nice... I liked Jack's speech about bringing Gregory's life back as well as the monolog to the mother. A lot more, new characters appear here as well... will they all be part of the main team? Certainly some have cool exterior (that blackman and Asian most specifically).

Also: Cuesta Verde? That name does seem familiar, but I'd need to google it at this point. But, once I do, I'm sure I won't manage to wait for the next chapter. Great job!
Frankie chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Wow... this, new tale is really entertaining. I see it truly is closer to Wasteland Warriors in regard to the plot and much darker then your, other stories up til now.

Jack seems like a cool character and the plot is developing nicely.

Awesome!
WhiteWolf Kyoko chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Loved the new chapter! Great job!
WhiteWolf Kyoko chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Awesome new story! Can't wait to read the next chapter. :D
Ming chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Hehe... this one seems like a redo overall, but I must admit you never disappoint, so I'm curious of this piece ;) Jack seems like an emotionless character, but one can tell there's much more to him then that. And the setting, while simple, gives promise.

Hope you keep on updating, coz this is certainly one of the more entertaining beginnings I read it a while.
Kamen Rider Tyranno chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Nice, I've read your story. Such a pity u seldom update

Still, I find that the brat is annoying and you make him dead . . . Truthfully I think he deserve it
RockinGuitarGirl32 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This was awesome! I wanted to keep reading and reading! But, I'm kind of dissapointed that you stopped right there. Although, I still find that it's a magnificent story, and I am excited for when the next chapter will be posted :)