Reviews for The Chimaera's Kiss
XxRin-sanxX chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I know where the names come from, but not the group names. And, wow, I can't believe they had boxers back then! Interesting. Anyway, this is an awesome one-shot, the ending confused me a little bit, but it was still awesome. I am glad Eric wouldn't shut up! :-)

Rin
Chitana chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Horatio, Lysander and Paris are from the illiad. They are the trojan royal family.
ZionCelestia chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This was so cute 3 It's nice to see that Creon got a good ending too. Also because of Paris being in it I would say the names were form Romeo and Juliet but I'm not sure. I don't know about the two group names though, sorry ;
Nadia Wolfsky chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
First Horatio is from Hamlet by Shakespeare

Second like the story and seem to remember Lysander from one of shakespeares other plays can't remember the name sorry and Paris is from romeo and juliet i think

Third sorry im not favoriting all the sytories of yours i like im lazy like that, ill do it later. I think

Forth keep writing. I really liked mcbeth and is lysander from julius ceaser? Sorry really random yeah, my brains leaked out my ears due to excessive sim playing

Thanks so much for writing!
Anon chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I loved all the references in your story. It made me happy haha

Horatio-Hamlet

Paris-Romeo and Juliet

Creon-Theban Plays

Lysander-not sure...

(: Awesome story
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
great story! thanks for sharing!
prostock69 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Yipeee! I was very excited when I saw you posted this sequel to Harlequin a few days ago. Sorry it took so long to read it. I was in the middle of a long story I needed to finish first :) I really love this world you have created. I am NOT a fan of fantasy stories. I tend to steer clear of them, opting for contemporary or supernatural (vamp/were) ones. But the one you have created here is amazing.

You did an excellent job portraying Eric as the outsider within the Hand. He feels no one trusts him or likes him because of his past affiliation with The Black Hundreds, even though he's proven himself over and over again as someone who CAN be trusted. It seems Felix is his only champion. I adore Felix, btw. I like Paris too. He is a good friend to comfort Eric.

Oh shit...I knew when Creon initiated sex with Eric that he would end up saying Felix's name..sigh. Poor Eric :( And all this time Creon thought Eric was in love with Felix too? Now it makes sense when he said earlier to Eric, "Give up? Like you have?" I wasn't sure what Creon meant by that.

"A plot. It's all a plot to get revenge—against me, and against the Hand. They're using Harlequin's form to manipulate everyone. I can't—" OMG! So that wasn't Harlequin that came back but an imposter! And Creon saved him :) Yeah!

And I really liked the way you ended it with Creon being honest about his feelings:

"I don't love you yet," he murmured, directly into Eric's ear, and the former black sorcerer could feel the curve of a smile against his lips. "But I think we can work on that, don't you?"

"Definitely," Eric whispered back, wrapping his arms around the other mage. "Until then, I'll just have to love you enough for both of us."

Regarding your notes at the end: They really DID have boxes back in the 1900's? lol. I'm checking out vintage the skivvies archive now. How interesting. And no, I don't know where the majority of the names in this story come from :( But now I must google them and see if I can figure it out.

Awwww :)