Reviews for An Unintentional Love
Guest chapter 18 . 12/13/2018
you should update this story its really good, and you just stopped at a big point
bren43050 chapter 18 . 7/17/2013
Love this story! cant wait to see it
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
Amazing chapter!
Moon Sage chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
Ugh...why do I feel as if she will meet up with one of her ex? xP maybe the Damien will punch him? BD
Lucasta chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
Ooh, an update. I loved this chapter. I wonder about the other men she was in love with.
skye real chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
Oh thank god! Jasmine, I say girl youbetter get on with it otherwise I'll steal him from you. Lol! Amazing chapter!
foxyricanlady chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
I can't wait... Please update soon.
EverAfterGirl chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
Lady Jasmine has been in love twice! May be the next chapter will reveal who those loves were?
skye real chapter 16 . 12/16/2012
Raawr! Love it!;
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 16 . 12/12/2012
lovely couple! update soon.
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
I love this story so much, more please.
skye real chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
Damian... *sigh*... such a yummy piece of meat! Jasmine better hurry up with him before her dratted sister comes along. Gosh, I so dislike her sister...so selfish and immature. I agree with her aunt that Jasmine needs to laugh more often especially with Damian.
darkgurl92 chapter 15 . 11/5/2012
Omg u have to update soon... Love Damien and jasmine so much chemistry going between them... But the mystery still remains why she is pledge not to get marry and of men...
Blondiej1 chapter 15 . 11/5/2012
Hey there,
I am glad you updated I enjoy this story immensely.
There was one thing I noticed that seemed to possibly be a typo it is this: " Ivy's death was a huge impact on Jasmine and because she understood her sister so well enough to know that she would focus on the materialistic" the part I am talking about is the "So well enough..." I know the phrase 'so very well' and 'well enough' but it seems that you may have mixed the two you might have meant what you wrote but I have never heard that phrase before.

I do enjoy both your stories so I would enjoy an update in that one as well. *hint hint* no pressure truly.
Much love,
Sarah/Blondiej1
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
great chapter, update soon.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »