Reviews for Non Scordate Mai
AcidAshes chapter 14 . 10/24/2011
I can't believe it's over... I'm actually all teary eyes right now, but I refuse to cry! I'm happy for Svenja, but still sad about poor Argent...

And you mentioned me again! You're my favorite person ever right now! XD
AcidAshes chapter 13 . 10/24/2011
"Show me the meeting of the gods." My gosh that just sounds so completely epic...

Anyways! I totally thought you were going to kill of Gabriel I almost had a heart attack! And I feel so bad for Svenja she is so sweet and now she has no one left and it's just so sad.

Gabriel Proposed! AWWW! .
AcidAshes chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
Yes, Eros to the rescue! I really do love him... I feel like Anteros is almost like a little kid he just seems so cute and innocent lol. And Apollo is amazing as always! Okay on the the next chapter! ]
AcidAshes chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
Gosh the mentions of sleeping together make me feel like I'm intruding on someones personal life.

Jeez could she be anymore straight forward about it?

How incredibly awkward...

HAHAHAHA Oh my gosh! Wow, Erin... Just wow...

The roles are so reversed right now it's hilarious.

Uhg I want her mom to go away!

Love Debby

Why are God's so perfect! Oh wait maybe because they're God's... Yea ignore that comment.

Aww she can't see Eros.. Sad face.

Ohh I think Erin is a little jealous... Then again I would be too I mean he is playing pet to the master of seduction...

Hahahaha "it was hard to repress the urge to just declare him my bitch and to tell Aphrodite to fuck off." best line EVER!

Poor Erin she is with the guys she loves, but she can't even be fully with him because she's suppose to be dead. Her life is screwed up.

Haha I love Erin XD

Shit! No no no no no! Go AWAY Artemis! She loves him! God dammit Erin!

Erin needs to be smacked! Just make up your mind stop throwing the world "Love" around so carlessly you stupid girl!

This story is seriously putting my emotions in overdrive. I'm going to run out of them soon. P

I really like how this chapter ended it was so deep... Okay going to go IM you now! XD
AcidAshes chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
My obsession with this story is unhealthy... And the only reason I reviewed chapter 3 is because it wouldn't let me review chapter 10 twice... P
AcidAshes chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
I really hope Erin can get past Eros magic love thing and make Gabriel love her again.

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. I swear if Erin dies I will... I don't know I'll do something drastic! DX

Haha Kass and Svenja would totally interupt this suspenseful moment.

Ah! Gabriel saved her! Amazing wonderful Gabriel! Did he plan this out? Tell Kass and Svenja to come thinking that if he saw Erin, the girl he was madly inlove with, so close to death he could save her? I don't know and I don't really care. I'm just happy Erin is still alive!

Oh and quick question... Isn't him and Erin being together like... incest? Isn't he her great great great uncle or something? o.O

Ahahaah they are tricking Aphordite! That's what you get for messing with true love you bitch!

Aww poor Gabe...

Haha Gabriel is just wondeful

That was so great "I feel so naughty," Hahahahaha XD

Whoa Gabe's getting a little frisky, huh?

Holy shit did Svenja kill Kass? O

I want to smack Artemis silly I mean she already killed one of the men Aphordite loved I'm pretty sure they're even. I mean not that I don't want Aphordite to suffer I just don't want her going after Gabriel...

Oh thank Apollo! He is just fantastic and I love him.

Whoa now Erin, thoughts in the gutter much?

Her mom just had to ruin the moment...

That awkward moment when your mom walks in on you with an extremely hot guy and thinks you and him are doing.. things... lol

No I don't want to stop reading yet! DX

Okay once again sorry for this nonsensical review, but most of them will be like this. I have to many thoughts and am just not willing to waste time making the seem sensible when I could be reading lol Okay I need to chill out and take a few deep breaths. Can't wait to read more! Oh and am I reviewing enough? XD
AcidAshes chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
And once again I don't like Erins mom. I feel like she is almost sort of fake with her love like she wants to play it off as her being some great caring mother when she's really not, but I just have problesm with moms so whatever lol.

By the way I love the whole "Stars talking to her" thing it's fantastic.

And once again I am coming up with ways to murder that bitch.

Poor Svenja! That was so sad! I don't like Kass in this chapter he's an ass! My emotions are so conflicted!

Haha Apollo he just makes the world a better place. I love how Anti-Aphrodite Apollo is and please excuse how many times I just switch to another subject I'm just wrting down thoughts as they fly into my head.

Poor Apollo it's like he is the only God with a good head on his shoulders. He is the only one who hasn't turned all evil because of how long he's lived.

Artemis is actually one of my favorite Greek God's it makes me sad that she is going to try and kill Gabriel...

Ah Eros how I love him

He would have a motorcycle... Can I have him? Please?

Erin that lucky lucky girl getting to hug Eros...

And yes I bet Debbie WOULD have a heart attack or at least faint lol

Okay done with my review that probably makes no sense at ALL, but oh well. I really liked this chapter it was so eventful! ]
AcidAshes chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
It's official I want Debby to be my new best friend. Seriously your characters need to stop being so amazing I'm running out of love here! And Erin's mom bugs me. I mean I get that she cares and all, but I just want to say 'Erin is a big girl now she can handle herself!". Apollo is amazing too and he is what your seventh male character that I am fictionally dating in my head? I don't know, but I love him! And I love Erins slightly cynical sense of humor (by the way I opened up notebook and am just writing this review as I go along so I don't forget anything) AH! Yay! Kass is back in all of his fantastic glory and creepyness! I love Kass to I don't know why, but his creepy vampyreness makes me like him... ] Next chapter!
AcidAshes chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
1. I don't like Aurora. She seems prissy and is to hard on Argent.

2. ITannè!He is just so upbeat like that person that just never has a bad day!

3. I'm glad Argent is taking a break because honestly every time you mention his name my heart breaks a bit for him.

4. Vera seems so sweet! I like her, a lot.

5. I love how cool the grandma was about all of this she was. It's like she was mad for a split second and then got over it.

And you need to stop making me fall in love with every male character you introduce! lol I have way to many fictional boyfriends. Oh and last thing! It's the werewolf! I don't remember the name or if you even mentioned her name, but it's the werewolf that was going to be Gabriel's roommate, but then he got shot in the head so I don't know anymore... Oh well! Going to keep reading! ]
AcidAshes chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
My heart is honestly breaking for Argent, I mean his love is just so pure and he can't change it and it's just so sad! I'm all tearing up and then super happy because Gabriel isn't dead, but then sad again because he was forced to love (Or become infatuated) with that bitch, who I immensely hate by the way I kind of want to push her off a cliff into the fiery depths of hell, but anyways. I like Eros! The second he started talking I like wanted to have his babies (That sounds weird, but oh well) he just seems so normal almost like a disgruntle teenager that just has problems with his mom. Like human, but with super awesome powers. I think her shot me with won of love arrows lol. Anyways great chapter! On to the next! ] (Jeez rereading that made me realize that I said "like" way to many times...)
AcidAshes chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
Okay again sorry for reviewing like crazy, but OH MY GOSH! Did you kill off Gabriel! I kind of loved him though! And I also love Argent and Debby and The Elder and Apollo and my heart is like in pain right now from all the love I have for your characters! And I'm not even sure how to handle what's going on!

I feel so bad for Gabriel he loves Erin so much and so does Argent and I almost want to scream at her to just pick one and stop hurting people, but I know it's not that easy. I'm just... grrrr! I don't know how else to explain how I feel right now I'm kind of freaking out and yet happy at the same time because you already put of five chapters and that makes you all awesome and stuff.

I'm glad Erin was able to convince Apollo with Debby's song and I KNEW it had to have a bigger part in the story! I wish I could listen to it, actually scratch that, I just wish I was in your world of amazingness because that would be fantastically wonderful! Okay once again sorry for spazzing out your story is just to good for my mind to handle! XD
AcidAshes chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Okay I promise not to be that annoying person that leaves

a review after each chapter I just wanted to say that I love

Luca! She is just so cute and shy! And Tannè seems pretty awesome too and just I don't know very laid back? I guess that is how I would describe it Haha .
AcidAshes chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Oh my gosh thank you so so so so sooo much! And you mentioned me at the end! That made my entire day and I'm so incredibly happy that you put it up! Now I can stop freaking out trying to figure out what happens next lol Thanks again for putting it up just because I asked! You're are literally the best person on the universe! Okay sorry about my fangirl-ness! I already love the story though it's amazing! XD