Reviews for Kate's World
Gibsos chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
I'm really liking the fact that Freestar being blind isn't effected by her being a 'superhero'. Like, how she still needs to feel around for stuff and bumps into things, making characters indestructible is a bad route to go down, and it would have been really easy for you to just overlook stuff like that.

There are some basic grammar/spelling mistakes, like defiantly instead of definitely, which is pretty common. Uh, peasant blouse instead of pleasant. A couple misplaced apostrophes. Nothing too bad, but if you get someone else to go through it, or just read through it a couple extra times yourself if there's no one you trust enough with that, then it shouldn't be a problem. :)

I'm interested to see Freestar and Renee's powers in action! Other than that, I'm just hoping you have a plot which will differentiate your story from the couple other superheros at school ones, and maybe explore Kate's weak points a bit, since she seems to have kind of a tough exterior. But it's really too early for me to comment on the plot. XD

So far, I like it. I'll keep an eye out for an update. :)
LyssBliss chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Hallo Kite! As always, your creativity is brilliant! Kate's one crazy girl, like someone I know...
FREESTAR FTW. YOU KNOW IT. Keep it up! WHUB WHUB WHUB WHUB
winchesters chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Interesting...Wanna see where the plot goes! So...yeah... What's your profile pic? I'm just curious. And I have a classmate named Lance. Real pain in the Podex LOL. He makes us call him Sir Lancelot after a King Arthur unit we did in reading class. Update soon!

- Ray