Reviews for Degrees
XxRin-sanxX chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Okay, that made me smile, although, I am puzzled by the age difference. Okay, with this review, I'll have reviewed on every m/m one-shot you wrote with the except of "Forever and Always" because I absolutely HATE that song and can not bring myself to read it.

Rin
prostock69 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I love how you slowly reveal the details of the story. So many authors feel the need to tell everything up front so there is no mystery, no wondering as to what happened. And unlike Metaphors, I'm 99% satisfied with the way Degrees ended.

I really like reading May/December type stories where there is a mutual love interest between an older, wiser man and a younger, inexperienced one. It's a shame that Rowan's father, Marcus, didn't step up to help his son through this difficult time in his life. And I think Callum's intention at first was to take his place as a much needed father-figure-to give advice, etc. But neither of them were expecting strong feelings to grow as a result.

But I will say that I'm a bit curious as to what the reactions would be of Devin and Marcus...if they found out :)