Reviews for The Princess and the Swords
shub chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
i have a feeling that Dee's husband will be a Ri's friend.
mizgardenia21 chapter 16 . 2/18/2012
Hahaha, that must have been a wonderful surprise for her to realize that she was going to be riding through the forest with her new husband instead of enduring a carriage ride with her new in laws.

That must have been a very very nice change of plans for her. And her new swords sound absolutely lovely. Haha I'm sure that the next chapter is going to be funny and full of sexy times.

And I like her in laws...the queen is all about safety and that just shows she loves them and isn't all worried about how it would look and they just seem like more fun than her own family.
mizgardenia21 chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
That was an interesting ceremony. What deity(ies) do they worship (are they genuine deities or ones of your own making for your stories)? I must admit that the speech Emirgon gave at the end was hilarious!

I loved it, because I thought her mother was...just a tad more uptight than she needed to be. Every newly wedded couple would like alone time on their wedding day. His brother's speech was funny and very (and I'm sure to Dee's relief) short.

It was an interesting chapter to be sure.
BamaBelle630 chapter 16 . 1/31/2012
I still think she should of ended up with Ri...
KimDemon13 chapter 15 . 1/31/2012
I loved how you did the intimate scene. Very tastefully done! :)
KimDemon13 chapter 16 . 1/31/2012
I am so excited to hear what adventures they get to do on their trip! So many chapters at once (in a short time) that I've got to go back and review now _ Keep it up!
Tipsintteri chapter 16 . 1/31/2012
Thank you for this amazing story :) I love your characters and the story and everything you created around it. You are very talented :)
Tipsintteri chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
Amazing, maybe expected more of the wedding night, but still liked it :)
mizgardenia21 chapter 14 . 1/24/2012
I love his parents! I love his parents! I'm sure that Deirdra will adore living with them.

And again Riloyis is awesome. The nickname he has for Emirgon is very amusing and I love how he uses it in front of his king and queen and not one person called him out on bad manners-definitely a more laid back royal family than Deirdra's.

I wonder why it would displease the queen to have Deirdra standing on her husband's left... I know it seems that she's out of place cause I guess-technically she should have been behind her parents with her siblings but it seems like that would something that would irritate her father more so than her mother.

Or maybe it was because she wasn't dressed up?

Emirgon's family is awesome.
mizgardenia21 chapter 13 . 1/24/2012
It sounds like Deirdra and Emirgon are getting along splendidly...if they keep this up she'll be forgiving him completely soon. I love how Emirgon actually talked to her maid about language-it definitely seems like Deirdra's family is all about proper conduct more so than what upbringing Emirgon might have had.

And again I love how you explain the swordplay. You really know your stuff (well at least to someone who knows nothing) and it shows how much thought you put into your stories. Kudos!

Riloyis is awesome.
Tipsintteri chapter 14 . 1/24/2012
This was so funny :D The king seems hilarious :D
Tipsintteri chapter 13 . 1/21/2012
Ooh, can't wait :)
mapplegate chapter 12 . 1/18/2012
i love this! i just read the whole story so far in one sitting! i love all teh characters and the plot in this story!
mizgardenia21 chapter 12 . 1/18/2012