Reviews for The Princess and the Swords
KimDemon13 chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
Ok you totally confirmed my suspicions. Great chapter. I can't wait till those two meet! Keep up the good work!
Tipsintteri chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
Thanks for the update :) Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Tipsintteri chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
I really, really like this story :) update soon!
Sternklarnact chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
Sati, I just wanted to let you know that I love this story. When I see that it has been updated, I drop everything that I'm doing to read it. It's great, and I can't wait to see where the story goes. Thank you for being an awesome writer and sharing this!
mizgardenia21 chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
Oh ho ho ho. Does the queen not like Riloyis? It sure sounds like she doesn't trust him at all. I wonder at the relationship between the Deirdra and her father...hmmm... At least she didn't throw another temper tantrum. Going straight to her room made me respect her a bit more. And I LOVE LOVE how Riloyis made her apologize to the people that she took the mare from. I hope she doesn't forget her promise. It seems like she's not going to ...because she's honorable. And his friend disappeared? What is going on with that man? Can't wait to see what happens next. I await with bated breath.
KimDemon13 chapter 7 . 12/9/2011
Good chapter! Man I dislike her father so much! And WHO is this Prince and what does Riloyis know? You still have me guessing... Update soon!
Sakurachibi08 chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
Love! Love love love love! I formally request an update!
aquaerae chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
eeeeeee! this is so good! i love the suspence about the prince and Im so happy that she's not another damsel in distress... and I wonder whats up with Riloyis's friend... I have a theory :) but anyway keep writing! this is great!
KimDemon13 chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
okay okay! What is Riloyis not telling her? I have my suspicions but I suppose I'm just going to have to wait and see. I think that you did a fantastic job with describing the duel. It was very well done. Love the story, keep up the good work!
mizgardenia21 chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
I wonder what Riloyis knows that he isn't telling her? And I love how she beat Banruen, that made my day. Heheheh he thought she was an easy target and she sure showed him and now we know she can hold her own in a real fight against a real sword. And your knowledge of sword play and such was impressive. It made it more real to me. Loved this chapter! Great job!
mizgardenia21 chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Well we know that the princess is a very smart girl...maybe a bit too trusting but she didn't get rid of her suspicions that easily so we can say that she's a pretty smart girl. I'm glad she has Riloyis for a friend but what of his friend? I wonder why his friend is so reluctant to meet her? I guess we'll see soon after Riloyis gives her a sound scolding for running away.
Lily M.J. Fae chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
And I was beginning to think she might fall for her mothers hunter...lol...update soon
Sakurachibi08 chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Update! Please! I love this! Is the friend(can't remember his name) the dude she has to marry?
Lily M.J. Fae chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
I like it. Update soon
Sakurachibi08 chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
This is a very good chapter, do update soon though.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »