Reviews for FightFlight
XxRin-sanxX chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Ahhh! That was soooo cute! Don't worry, I'll squee for you! :-) Love the song, too. :-) Onward to the mission to spam your email with a review on every slash story for wrote! XD

Rin
LezVampyre chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Is Collin me or something? jk... great story love the detail and emotion behind it...you are great at writing my love
prostock69 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
OMG! I LOVED this story so much! Collin melted my heart. I loved the slow burn of their relationship. They became friends first before lovers. It was so romantic when they spent their nights up on the roof below the stars. Sigh. Gave me goosebumps just imagining them doing so.

My fav line: "I think we can move past last names," he said, and there was very real, utterly tangible amusement in his voice. "I try to be on a first-name basis with everyone who gets their tongue halfway down my throat." (made me giggle).

I think the underlying moral of the story is not to NOT be afraid to make the first move. Take a chance. if someone catches your eye. You never know unless you try.

Your a/n note at the bottom made me laugh. Your brother is not a romantic? He doesn't like girls squeeing ? lol.