Reviews for 7 Reasons: Fear
ohsnapples chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Haha the bit with the lettuce was really funny! I'm glad to learn more about Celeste! Are the chapters going to switch point of view between the two main characters? I personaly love when writer's do that! I hope you update soon!
Firestorm Nauralagos chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Haha, I love the relationship between the three characters. They sound like me and two of my friends. xD

I think this chapter was well written, and it's okay for the wait. I procrastinate MUCH more than you do, TRUST me. XD

I noticed that towards the end, there was a sentence that was either unfinished or just didn't have a period:

"The two of us laughed as she tried protesting that the colors were"
WalkingShadow39 chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
You think this is bad? Hon, if something good bite you, you wouldn't see it if you think this is bad. You finally updated it was the only e-mail I was happy to see in my inbox. Update soooooon! _ Really good!
Blood-and-Bunnies chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I like your story line! Cool thing I get to read it before the others! Yay! :)
Sheaver chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Please Update! THis is very nice
Firestorm Nauralagos chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
It sounds interesting, although I have a few things I'd like to mention:

Grammar: I didn't find much; perhaps you could phrase a few sentences slightly differently, but for the most part, it's excellent. :)

Spelling: Same. :)

Length: You mentioned that this is short. You are correct. IF this will be the prologue/intro for your book, it might be okay, but with the right skill, practice, and ideas, you could draw this out into a 3000 word prologue. More about this later.

Character development: The characters sound interesting so far, but there isn't much about them.

I would suggest not doing a prologue in first person. It often makes it sound strange; I had my prologue in first person for a while, but after I changed it to third, it sounded 1,000 times better. Perhaps you could leave it in first person, but maybe show a small scene of what happens before the story begins from each person's perspective. . . does that make sense?

It sounds good so far. I'll keep reading if you keep writing! :D

-Firestorm N.
WalkingShadow39 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Hello person that I know.

Stupid thing gave me reject code 3: and made me sign out to review again.

Do you have anymore? at all? Lol sorry, but this is really good and i'm not just saying that because were best friends, but because it is.

I know your really busy and stuff i just wanted to remind you. ;)

Lol come on and update as soon as you can!

Shadow
Selina1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Hey, so I am a huge fan of WalkingShadow39's story "never-ending curses." and she told us all to read this and not to dare flame you or she'll do somehting like kill of James. I finally got around to reading it, and may I say the plot is awsome. I read about it on you r profile nad ...wow... I like hte 7 sory names. I was also going through reviews and there is this girl that revied to shadows story and i rally like how she revied so i'm ganna do the same.

THINGS I DIDN"T LIKE: (ther weren't amny...)

Now I'm not the kind of person to pick on this but you made just a few spelling nad grammer mistakes. Not many and they aren't blaring, but still. There wan't that many though.

Short... try details... I know this is just a prolauge so I can understand no details, but just a tip for hte furture.

Okay this one is a plot thing. With the fire people, i like how htey live in hte middle if hte earth and how it is so hot, but it's like nothng, but magma there... what about it get really hot all hte way down to a certain point and at the center it is an empty space that people have space to move around and everything. But still make it really hot and fire everywhere. How do I explain this better? Umm... why don'y you ask Walking Shadow39 because we know each other in real life justa littel but and we have talked about it maybe twice and she should be able to explain what the hell I'm talking aobut wayyyyyy batter htan I.

THINGS I DID LIKE:(Lots)

I love how hter are all the people for hte diffrent elements. Some people consider lightning nad darkness and light and spirt and elemnt. I'm not saying out those as in as diffrent tribes, but could you like waeve them in some like lighning to the fire's... iave no idea's aboutdarkness and light, but you could give spirt to rare people in all four places. Like the main charcter or something... agan just a thought.

I can tell this is going to be very intresting with the whole war hting and stuff. And are you going to mix romance in there? war and romance mix together well.

For hte most part you gramme and spelling are great. I like how people atke tiem to go back and cheack there work... it shows you are serous about doing this.

Your also just like shadow only wanting opions and hten wanting ot turn it into a real books. I hope you both do because you are both great writers. :D

It wasn'toooooooooo short. You should have a few more words, but i'm glad you aren't the kind of peson who will have like 300 words for chapter and hlaf of it be like an authors note.

Are you a kind of dramatic person who will make it all (sorry I'm takeing this from breaking dawn but...) when jacob said "If you kill her you kill me!" wiht a lot of passion and emotion and drama to it because of love. Maybe if you had like a fire nad water, or an earth and water, or air and fire... or somethng like that...You could have something like that with the water (just examples) jumping in front of some other person from another tribe going “if you kill the you kill me…” to make it all special or something. Lol I don’t mean literally that, but I was using and example to try to get the wheels turning in your head about it.

Man I love the plot of this story sooo much already. I can’t wait for you to update! I hope you type type type type till your fingers literally hurt! I think if you did publish it would be a huge hit. Maybe not as big as harry potter, but like the hunger games or something like that.

Anyway plz updaete as soona s you can it's been awhile. I'd say if you can at least once a week... I crave reading... *sigh* i wish i could write like this...

peace.

P.S. sorry about my spelling and grammer. The screen is messed up and i cna't se what i write sometimes so...
ClaraKa chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Hi there i had found your story through Walkingshadow39, so i thought i'd check it out. What i've read so far is good. In your author's note you want CC and please please please WalkingShadow39 please don't Kill James in your story :( I'm NOT flaming ok.

So as i was saying it was really good but maybe you could describe things more in depth and could be a bit longer maybe, but apart from that i really liked this story. Thumbs up
ohsnapples chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This sounds like a really awesome story and I'd love to see how it'll progress later on! Lol it doesn't really sound like Avatar to me (yeah I'm talking about the airbender!). It sounds like a really good book and it would be really awesome if it was published! :)
WalkingShadow39 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Okay so I already read the first on from the fire persons point of view bt timothy sounds cool too. Anyway you want CC as a good friend I'll give it to you. LONGER I know you said that you never have time and i o understand that because the sae thing is happening to me. And also when it comes to the real chapters (i have such a problem with this.) can you plz be descriptive to make it longer? like how it smells, tastes, sounds, what it looks like in detail. Lol i have sucha problem with this. I tend to want to just get to the point ad be done but as a friend i don't want you to make the same mistake i did. I'm going to plus on this on my google profile and tweet about it. oh yeah what is your username so i can fallow you? anyway and i'll put an ad for it in my story and tell them if they even DARE flame you I will unt htem down and hurt them in their sleep... :D lol anyway really good. Please updare soon I really want to read about my charecter... And is timothy the water person that since I'm a fire... (i don't want to say it in case readers are reading this and give it away... but you know what i'm talking about right?) Anyway update when you can...

Oh yeah and shouldn'y you do something from an earth person's and air persons point of view? just a thought... :D

WalkingShadow39
ekatia217 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I didn't get a chance to read it yet (sorry, really tired) but if you want to get a lot more people to read it, make a account and publish the story there. It's absolutely free and there's tons of authors on that site, making their own stories everyday. I posted a few and lots people read them and it's great