Reviews for Thirteen haikus of Halloween
dark-fire-rebel chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
Very nice! I liked your opening, "We are the creatures/The creatures of the night/That makes you scream,"
because it captures the readers attention very well. However, the flow of the poem is a little bit hard to follow. Like for example, "All Hallow's Eve is/Our night for your fright/We are the creatures". I think it could flow a lot smoother probably by rephrasing. But overall, I did like it! Very nice use of repetition:)
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 13 . 11/23/2011
I'm sorry. I thought I read this before! I like it a lot, especially the repetition of creatures! Can't wait for your Christmas haiku's! :D
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
Both of these were so cool! I've been reading a book recently called "Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment," and this last poem kinda reminded me of it. Can't wait to see the last haiku!
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 10 . 10/28/2011
The one before this sounded like a song! It was cool!

This one is kinda weird. Poor wizard though! It's scary that he could kill someone with his face!
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
OOH! WONDERFUL! THIS IS SO CREEPY! And my younger sister says it's cool!
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
BOTH OF THE LAST ONES WERE SO CREEPY! I really liked them! I can't wait to read the new haiku's when you post them! And now I have a really good idea for a fiction... hmmmmmm. Now what to title it... Cloaks Hide the Truth! That's it! Thank you for giving me the idea!
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
THE GHOST WIZARD ONE WAS AWESOME! "Dead and magical." AWESOME!

This one was great too, but it didn't quite have the exact same eerie feeling to it. But it was still really good!
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
I would review each chapter after this, but I'll just review every two chapters from now on. I really like this one too! The "cursing you forever" is my favorite line!
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
This one sent chills down my spine! You're doing a really good job with the sylabols! I always find them kinda difficult! .
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I think it's quite good, actually. If I were to edit it though, I would say don't use 13 twice. Other than that, I really liked it. It fits the whole spirit of the month!