Reviews for Thirteen haikus of Halloween
dark-fire-rebel chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
Very nice! I liked your opening, "We are the creatures/The creatures of the night/That makes you scream,"
because it captures the readers attention very well. However, the flow of the poem is a little bit hard to follow. Like for example, "All Hallow's Eve is/Our night for your fright/We are the creatures". I think it could flow a lot smoother probably by rephrasing. But overall, I did like it! Very nice use of repetition:)
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 13 . 11/23/2011
I'm sorry. I thought I read this before! I like it a lot, especially the repetition of creatures! Can't wait for your Christmas haiku's! :D
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
Both of these were so cool! I've been reading a book recently called "Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment," and this last poem kinda reminded me of it. Can't wait to see the last haiku!
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 10 . 10/28/2011
The one before this sounded like a song! It was cool!

This one is kinda weird. Poor wizard though! It's scary that he could kill someone with his face!
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
OOH! WONDERFUL! THIS IS SO CREEPY! And my younger sister says it's cool!
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
BOTH OF THE LAST ONES WERE SO CREEPY! I really liked them! I can't wait to read the new haiku's when you post them! And now I have a really good idea for a fiction... hmmmmmm. Now what to title it... Cloaks Hide the Truth! That's it! Thank you for giving me the idea!
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 5 . 10/26/2011

This one was great too, but it didn't quite have the exact same eerie feeling to it. But it was still really good!
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
I would review each chapter after this, but I'll just review every two chapters from now on. I really like this one too! The "cursing you forever" is my favorite line!
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
This one sent chills down my spine! You're doing a really good job with the sylabols! I always find them kinda difficult! .
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I think it's quite good, actually. If I were to edit it though, I would say don't use 13 twice. Other than that, I really liked it. It fits the whole spirit of the month!