Reviews for It's Getting Harder To Breathe
heat123 chapter 12 . 12/5/2011
Sorry for my spellin errors on thiis im not on the computerthis time

just loved this chapter and this time i almosr did cry

I recently lost my dog(lol being over dramatic probably)and things dont feel the same

When i read this it reminded me that the pain DOES ceasr and things DO get better

Im glad you posred this story it really makes people think and understand

id like to clarify i am a girl :P

Ill continue annoyingly reviewing your stories until you finally get sick of them :DD

If you need sypathy empathy or whatever feel free to pm me

For closing segment with all love:

Total mistakes: 8 or more
loring638 chapter 12 . 12/5/2011
thank you... so much. this time, reading this chapter for the first time, this was the chapter that made me cry for real. You have made your friend mean almost (but nowhere close, as it's impossible) as much to me as he did to you. Never stop loving him. I really wish I could have met him. Thank you.
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 11 . 12/1/2011
woah... this was amazing even though its about something horrible... *hug*
Heat123 chapter 11 . 11/30/2011
to lazy to log in again..

I love all the emotion you put into your writing. I know I say this every dang time I review, but it simply is amazing. I love writing that touches the heart as I say. It makes amazing writing and it just lets everything out. Love your writing and as always, continue writing :)
loring638 chapter 11 . 11/30/2011
that was amazing. that bolded part near the end about calling someone you love, it almost made me cry. will it really be five months until you update?
loring638 chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
That was very touching. The moms raw emotion was very heartfelt. please keep up the good work.
loring638 chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
will the next chapter actually be from his moms POV? if so, please let me know via PM. Again, love your story. It's great.
HeatIsTooLazyToLogIn chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
Just as it says, I'm too lazy to log in. I LOVED this chapter. It was just amazing. All the love you put into this is amazing. Continue writing.

With all love Heat123
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
TT_TT so sad! So so so so so so sad!
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
TT_TT so sad! So so so so so so sad!
BuBuWinter chapter 8 . 11/15/2011
That was an emotional chapter. When I got to the suicide part, I couldnt help but think of the story I read last year. My teacher was ALWAYS talking about how we should be sympathetic of others so we read something about bullying. It was about a girl who committed suicide because the others wouldnt leave her alone, EVEN AFTER SHE KILLED HERSELF THEY USED THE INTERNET TO CONTINUE "BULLYING" HER! Then my friend told a story of her friend doing the same. Her friend was bullied for being raped. I'm sorry if this review is more intense than usual but I just felt something click. Continue writing.

P.S. Thank you for loving my reviews ;P
Dr Whatever chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
I have a friend like yours. Completely opposite yet totally the same. You can't replace them. Nothing will ever replace them. The idea is not to replace them but to keep them close always. Never try replace them and I know I sound like a bloody therapist but you have to, in a way, move on (I'm trying not to be rude or mean or anything, please don't hate me) and find new friends. Ones who may never compare to him but aren't supposed to be compared. I also love your writing. It's a way of accepting the inevitable.
BuBuWinter chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
I meant to review your last chapter, but school held me back. I LOVE how you made this chapter about the memories you have about him. This is just an amazing story in general. Your emotions and thoughts just spill out on the writing. Beautiful. (Btw, if you ever get tired of my million reviews just tell me ;P)
loring638 chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
nice ending. Amy's pregnant. very clever twist.
sibyl-grey chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
I am SO sorry! I mean, I like to write angst-y stuff, but you would read my attempts and LAUGH. Cause this is REAL. You REALLY suffered through all this. Just... this is amazing. It makes me feel stupid, but it is amazing.