Reviews for Reverse Happy Ending
Guest chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
Hey! New reader here and I'm lovin in ;)
lalaboom chapter 17 . 11/3/2013
Hi! I just started reading this story yesterday and I have to say that i really like it! It's really inserting and well written. Can't wait to see what happens next, i hope you update soon! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/17/2013
Love it
Guest chapter 17 . 7/17/2013
I love it
Princess Wanderer chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
MORE PLEASE!
lovereading2 chapter 17 . 6/19/2013
Love love love this story!
EmeraldLily chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
Yay, an update! :) There's definitely more plot twists now, but I can't help but be intrigued. Straight up romance is getting kind of boring, so yours is like a breath of fresh air. Though I kind of start hyperventilating whenever I read your work... Ahem. I really liked this chapter. :) And Luisa seems nice, will she be in more chapters? Also, thank you so much! I had a lot of fun. :)
marginal-utility chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
Cedric and James would make a great Clarissa and Edmund. ::)
All For Jesus chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
Love it!
IndigoBlueButterfly1 chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Why is she so evil? I mean, I know he was mean to her and all but, come on! Even if someone was mean to me, I would still care enough to not scream at them while they were currently sick. Especially if they had apologised to me before!

I like this story though
mylittleprincess chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
YAY! you update more please.
Derpina96 chapter 16 . 6/8/2013
wow i like this story keep writing and i'll keep following
iOnlyreadstuff chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Hey you haven't updated in a while. :(
I would like to see the end of this story. It would be a shame if you discontinued it. I think it's really nice.
Novae Luna chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
Ah! Cedric's middle name is Arceus! As in the Pokemon!
EmeraldLily chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
I can't believe you updated this months ago and I only read this chapter now. :O That was completely unexpected, and now I'm a little confused. Does Cedric like Claire? Hmm. I'm still rooting for James, of course. ;D I can't wait until your next chapter! I'm excited to know who Luisa is exactly. My birthday's in two days, too, so it'd make my day if you updated soon. :)
210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »