Reviews for The Kingdom of Mist
devin.oquendo1223 chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
Awesome
Fletching chapter 50 . 7/15/2012
GAHHHHHHHHH. DON'T DO IT, ELENA!

Amazing as always. Will Lawson and Elena ever get together? EVER? Love the sexual tension between her and Phinn, by the way. It's really cute to see his reactions to her rejections.

The chapter titles remind of Howl's Moving Castle, which really tickles me for some reason.

Off to the next book!
deadgummiegirl chapter 50 . 2/2/2012
How dare you just leave a cliffhanger like that! And now I have to wait even longer to see what happens! How terrible!;) I can't wait for the next story to begin. I can't even imagine what could happen to them next. I'm so excited for it!
deadgummiegirl chapter 49 . 2/2/2012
Elena being paranoid is the most hilarious thing ever. Actually most of her thoughts, no matter what they are, are pretty funny. But now I'm wondering if Lawson does know something, but he probably doesn't:)
deadgummiegirl chapter 48 . 2/2/2012
I'm glad most of them are back together now, even though as usual they're pretty much screwed. And didn't Hayden come up with a way to get rid of a Thar? Isn't that how Lawson and Turner got better? I'm not sure and I'm to lazy to go back and look;)
deadgummiegirl chapter 47 . 2/2/2012
I feel bad for Emma and Hayden. I'm sure if she was older they could be happy together. But even now, if they waited for Emma to get a little older it would still be akward for them to be with each other(at least it would be for Hayden). And now the whole situation between them makes Emma seem wierd and clingy.
deadgummiegirl chapter 46 . 1/24/2012
That was so horrible! In like a good way;) I'm really surprised that it took Elena so long to have a breakdown after all of the horrible things that have happened before this. But I'm glad that she finally did because I'm sure it will change how she acts now.
lobsterwife chapter 50 . 1/24/2012
Ahhh! It ends there? I MUST know what happens! (Thank goodness there's going to be a book 4!). I'm really excited. There's still a lot to be done, and more questions to be answered! Will there be a new CB? Will we ever see Ryder and Quentin again? Will the boys figure out Elena's sneaky plan to Awaken? Urghhh this series is like my life lol. I haven't been so passionate about a book series since Harry Potter. I've tried reading Hunger Games, but it doesn't have the same appeal. I love Elena so much. She's really grown this book. I love how she's becoming more aggressive and speaking her mind about things. Her personality can only get more badass from here :)! I'll be waiting patiently for book 4 (or will I? haha). Thanks for the fast updates and awesome characters/story!
deadgummiegirl chapter 45 . 1/23/2012
As horrible as this sounds, I'm sort of glad Elena finally gets to be assaulted:) You would think Hunt would have tried to have her killed off already since she's helping the sons. I love action packed chapters.
fanx2 chapter 49 . 1/23/2012
hahaha. I would take definite awkwardness over probable death anyday. Elenas a riot. If she does retire, I hope she still has a reason to come along with them.
fanx2 chapter 48 . 1/23/2012
See? TUrners good for something after all. He sees things that other people dont see because theyre distracted by violence. He doesnt get enough credit.
fanx2 chapter 47 . 1/23/2012
I think weve hit the climax for the story, so i have to assume theres going to be another one after this. Im excited to read the rest of this one, but I also want to get to the next one to see more action.
fanx2 chapter 46 . 1/23/2012
That last part was so sweet. I think it was portrayed really well adn realistically. The adrenaline rush keeps you going, and once it wears off, you realize how much danger you were actually in. fantastic.
fanx2 chapter 45 . 1/23/2012
Im only pausing to review the chapter. I must read the next one right now.
fanx2 chapter 44 . 1/23/2012
hahahahaha that was actually really funny. Though Elena has a point. Why does Hunt keep giving his servants the same weaknesses?
146 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »