Reviews for Lull and Storm
XxRin-sanxX chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Aww, they are so cuuuute. I'm glad you didn't do like some people where the person is suddenly SO in love with someone after be rejected or being in love with someone for years. That is called a rebound, not love. Anyway, I liked it and will favorite. Have you thought on making any of these one-shots into a chapter story?

Rin
LezVampyre chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
choose a name from Three Musketeers why don't ya? lol I love how this story flows and has much potential for sequels ;)
prostock69 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Hey girl! Yet another touching and endearing story of unrequited love and new romance! Totally made my day to see this posted! My heart broke for poor Etienne for having to witness the one he loves fall for another; and then to be told he's getting married to her. So tragic. :(

But! How ironic that while Etienne is lost in his pain over Troy, someone else, General Aramis, is pining over HIM! I love how Aramis sneaked gifts into Etienne's office or left them where he would find them. Do people even do that anymore? I think the act of woo'ing has been lost on our generation which is sad. Anyways, it was very sweet and it was exactly what Etienne needed to bring him back to life. To make him realize that he could possibly love again. And it took a great deal of courage to be honest up front w/ Aramis that he was in love with another. But I think it will only make him more determined to win Etienne over. I see a beautiful love story unfolding for these two :) (hint hint...lol)