Reviews for A Winter Visit
prettyporcelainlace chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
That was very sweet :) I really like your style of writing! Looking forward to reading more of your work! :)

Prettyporcelainlace x
PalindromeIsntOne chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
You sure know how to give warm fuzzy feelings despite the winter setting...

I find the noodle-throwing inexplicably funny. I guess it's because I've never done it.

The line: "Why're you naked Jeremy?" had my eyes widening for a whole millisecond before I grinned.

Terry is awesome.

Again with the narrative personality thing: '"Cool," he said. Good. Cool is good.' It's fun to see into a character's head like that.

The detail's really nicely woven in too, in between conversation and just generally. Just little things like the history of the Walkers - makes it seem so much more real.

The kiss was kinda unexpected, but totally cute.

The ending, with Garnet still staying outside the door, was one of my favourite bits. Personally, if I was Garnet, I'd have said something other than '...walk me home?' but I think it works.

Lovely piece!
diwu6398 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Three things:

1. I like your style of writing.

2.I like the dialogue; it's good.

3. I'll come back to read more, I promise.
fumoso-hiver chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
It's so cute! I love it, especially the way you write it. It's simple, sweet, rolling and adequate. :D
plumblossom chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
How sweet!
The Color Clear chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I thought that the noodles were done when they didn't stick to the wall? Meh, swag for your one-shot. Overall it was pretty average. I like Jeremy, and the characters seem pretty believable, but nothing in it was really gripping. It would've been kool if this was more than a 1-shot, though :/