Reviews for The Babysitter and the Man Upstairs
AcrylicHeart chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
Hmm. I have to wonder if they actually did anything, or if it was indeed what their mother said. That certainly couldn't have driven her crazy, or at least I can't imagine so. But, at the same time, I guess it would depend on how strong her mentality was and how convincing the children were. Being a teen, she may have been influential enough-

Sorry, don't mean to go all psychology nerd on you. What's a good ending without more questions with no answers, eh? I enjoyed iy, at least. :)

AcrylicHeart chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
She left the kid downstairs? Really? I wouldn't have done that lol, I would have taken her with me as a just in case and I sure as HELL would not have gone downstairs without the other kid, but whatever. Some people. -shakes head- Why do I have the feeling the kid is making those calls? Lol I guess I'll find out, huh/ Til then!

AcrylicHeart chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Ehhhh, not sure how I feel about this. It is very When A Stranger Calls to me, somewhat cliche in that the intruder is in the house, and it's quite easy to call that. It's delivered well, but I'm not sure.

Not to say that it's bad. I'm just... Picky? I guess. I hate cliches, I know I've said it before and I'll say it again; I hate cliches. D: BUT, I still think you have talent as a writer. So, no hard feelings? :) just me being a picky ass, Lol.

AcrylicHeart chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
The ending makes this feel somewhat like When a Stranger Calls, although I'm always looking for cliches, the little bastards, to nark on. I like the overall stuffiness of the house. I've babysat for the head of security on base before, he and his wife both being Majors in the Air Force, and their home was very welcoming and not stuffy at all. But it lends to the characters, for sure. Lol. Until next time

AcrylicHeart chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Listening to someone as individualistic and self-sufficient as Avril Lavinge was a nice touch to her individuality in the story. Lol. :) Also, I'm just a clueless American, and I'm somewhat lost, possibly; 'petrol' is gas? To fuel vehicles and such? And what is a serviette?

- Feels dumb.

Anyhow, I like this already. There's plenty of ominous overshadowing in this that I'm in lesbians with. (If you haven't seen/read Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World you may not get that, sorry. -Sheepish grin-)

On to the next chapter for me :D Until then!

FlyingCatFish chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
ohhhh sadist children! didn't see that one coming.. in that case its different from the film i'd watched..
FlyingCatFish chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
omigod this is awesome! i think i just stopped breathing for part of that..
FlyingCatFish chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
ooohh.. developments.. dont you just love them? this actually reminds me of a film i once watched, i cant remember its name though..
FlyingCatFish chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
ohh more chapters.. i got so used to reading one-shots.. good way to end the chapter by the way, makes me wanna read on.. also you make it really hard to pity this girl, cos obviously something terrible will happen to her.. question is what?
FlyingCatFish chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
intriguing.. i like where this is headed..