Reviews for Dead End Street
lostpoet211 chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
OMG!its so sad!i feel like crying now!its pretty well written, but i feel like there are a lot of gaps, starting with the beginning itself...idk, just trying to give some constructive criticism...oh, and its couch, not coach...JS! :D 333 :D
lostpoet211 chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
...(speechlessness)...if I can say one thing, let it be this: I love how you turned a zombie apocolypse story into something completely different!ABSOLUTE FAVE!
donxcat chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
actually a correction (surprise) twice the word "coach" is used instead of 'couch" also "I had saw before" should be "I had seen before" I wonder if you are proofreading or using a beta. A transition chapter to a new experience with some new characters. Interesting.
donsilvercat chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
I have been away for several days but I have re read chapter 3 (fp does not allow a second review of the same chapter) I was surprised at the violence and the apparent abrupt ending.. but now I see chapter four things are a bit clearer and more chapters are hinted at. My comments about the quality of your writing are still valid. I will follow this story and review/comment on each chapter. I may be away at times but I will keep up with you. Thanks for sharing. don.
donxcat chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
I skimmed through it will return in a day or so with a more complete review. Enjoy your halloween. don
donxcat chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
a good, logical follow up the first chapter. The young main character seems more realistic in this chapter. Don aka doncat.
donxcat chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
A very unusual story. It held my attention all the way to the end. Your composion skills are very good. Grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence construction are all perfect. Your English teacher should love to have you in class.

The plot is ok. Told from the point of view of a very young child it reads more like a much older person.

I have added you to the author alert list. A short list.. only two people on it. I used to read/review for many young authors.

Thanks for sharing. don aka doncat or donsilvercat3