Reviews for Darling
dawnita chapter 21 . 11/22/2011
whoa, things are getting intense ... and that was just gross. whoa, so the mom is a zombie!

can't wait to see what happens next :)

dawnita chapter 20 . 11/18/2011
yeah! i wonder where Isaac is too ... i hope the father doesn't hurt them so much ... and i wonder where the mom is!

dawnita chapter 19 . 11/18/2011
i absolutely love this line: "Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Remain in me and I will remain in you. I will never leave you nor forsake you."

i always think of it whenever i think i can't do something. and i trust in Jesus so much, and things just work out. He's amazing.

and again, another wonderful chapter of yours! thank you for your story! it's absolutely amazing!

key1877 chapter 20 . 11/17/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter! This story is so original!
key1877 chapter 19 . 11/17/2011
This is great, I love the progression of her faith throughout the story and that it has come to this!
key1877 chapter 18 . 11/17/2011
I knew he was going to get it eventually! this is an incredible story
key1877 chapter 17 . 11/17/2011
I can't wait to see where Margaret's faith stands at the end of this story!
key1877 chapter 16 . 11/17/2011
Has the father and daughter gone crazy, or is the mother still there? I am locked to this story.
key1877 chapter 15 . 11/17/2011
I can't get past the feeling that her nightmare was real! your word choice is just perfect!
key1877 chapter 14 . 11/17/2011
this twist comes unexpected from the faithful family.. I am wondering what will become of the father..
key1877 chapter 13 . 11/17/2011
wow, i love how this chapter shows that no matter what we can't lost faith, even this little girl holds fast to her faith in this terrible time.
key1877 chapter 12 . 11/17/2011
the wording in this is beautiful! i am loving this story!
dawnita chapter 18 . 11/14/2011
the father's gonna be a zombie! i think he deserves it, he doesn't have a right to hit Margaret ... what is the little girl's name by the way, i don't think you've mentioned it? and i wonder where the Mom is ... i really do love your story! please update soon :))

dawnita chapter 17 . 11/12/2011
it's the last chapter already? awww, please update soon! i can't wait to find out what happens next

dawnita chapter 16 . 11/12/2011
hmm, who delivers the letters? i mean there is a mailbox, but who takes the letters? are there other survivors? or is it just this woman and the crazy family?

ah! i need more! this is really good.

46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »