Reviews for Money Shot
Acie chapter 10 . 12/27/2017
Aww, I love this, please come back
rReaver chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
Where's the new chapters? I love this story, although I don't like the name drew
renegade01 chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
aww. love your story. i'm already wishing there was more, especially after that ending... ;)
Zoromaru chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
Nice to know someone else that likes A Cinderella Story.
mylittleprincess chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
awesome!update fast please.
Chowdizzle chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Bahh this is so good! But it seems like you've stopped writing :( hopefully you'll continue soon because it's such an interesting part you've stopped at
LILY chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
HEY I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS STORY AND CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE PLEASE DO SO SOON LOVING THE STORY LINE
ColourCascade chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
Awwwww it's so cute! :) I love stories that switch points of view, but they have to be easy to understand. Your story is really good I can't wait to read more when you update it :)
starlight91 chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
This is the second time I've read this story, and it does not cease to impress me again! The best medicine to cure a bad mood, I'd say. But it's been a while since your last update. Please update soon! (well, asap.) I really want to continue reading this story, it's so great!
funnechick chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Hi, I just discovered your story and was reading it when I got about halfway through chapter one and read this line:

"The blood-curling scream that was on the tip of my tongue had effectively died the moment I realized that it wasn't some sketchy black man coming to take me away and have his rough and tough way with me."

Now, I promise I do not claim this much (if at all), but that commentary seemed a little racist. I don't know if this occurred to you as you wrote it, or anyone else as they read it, but I just had to wonder why the detail of it possibly being a (sketchy) black man had to be mentioned...? Please know that I am not accusing you of anything, but I just wanted to let you know how it came across to me.

Other than that, I was really enjoying your story.
Marjulie chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
Drew's too cute!
theblacksheepinme chapter 10 . 2/6/2012
I LOOOVE money shot!

Drew's really cute with his crush on Oakley and I think Carly's pretty awesome. :))

Please update soon! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
Echo of the Wind chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
LOL. This is AWESOME. I love the part with Carly telling him what to do then making him watch all those chick flicks.
AMessofPickles chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Ahh, this story is great so far, and I can't wait to see where else you go with it. Drew, is awesome, and I love the competition between him and Austin. Although, I'm totally rooting for Drew :)

Update soon!

And man, I hope they kiss soon :D
lovelymrcato chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
I was cracking up the whole chapter! I love reading this story because it always brings a smile to my face! (:
123 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »