Reviews for Money Shot
lovelymrcato chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
I was cracking up the whole chapter! I love reading this story because it always brings a smile to my face! (:
AdxMeliora chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is extremely well-written. I had a lot of fun reading it! I love it when you find legitimately good stories while browsing :)
Preposterous chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
Have I mentioned that I love this? I must have.

I like funny stories like Money Shot; they make me smile.
DrippingRubies chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
I bet she pulles back and says got it. Because that would be halarious.
scorpioprincess chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
Lol 'baby maker' that made me laugh and why did you end there? Evil cliffies, I hate them! lol update soon :)
Jevanminx chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
Love it! Adding in Carly was a good touch, hehehehe.

JM
porcelainstars chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
I love your writing style. Your transitions between scenes are really smooth. This is such a joy to read! Keep up the good work. :)
Preposterous chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
I love this story! Please continue!

The characters are funny, the writing is witty, and the plot is not cliche.
Unpredictable Convict chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
I'm sorry... I've been reading but not reviewing because I'm fucking lazy! Yay! And oh my God. This is actually almost exactly what happened to me once... *suspicius look* But I LOVE the characters and I think that you shouldn't keep writing! I am addicted to this story? And like any drug addict out there, I will do anything to get what I need! *eye twitches* That includes kidnapping and murder. So keep writing, bitch! haha... Please, don't take me seriously when I say that.
Zohorat chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Okay, I know Danny the army-brat is probably just a one time character that delivered one line, but I'm already in love with the kid! That's how good this story is!

Thanks for posting,

Rand another.
TheRaven'sFeather chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
Hey, first off, congrats on the great story. The storyline is rather cliche to me, but I don't mind it when the story is done well (which this story is). This is well done, good job.

Two notes: one is that I actually kind of wish that Oakley ends up with Austin. But then again, I always seem to want the girl to end up with the side/second love interest.

The second is that this story weirds me out a little. This is because my name is Kara and it isn't commonly used as a name in stories so it kind of creeps me out a little that it's used (yeah it's spelt differently but it's pernounced the same).

Hope you update soon, keep writing.
Marjulie chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
I wonder what Missy will say if she ever found out about this...
Jevanminx chapter 9 . 1/10/2012
Adorable!

JM
jojoclassic chapter 9 . 1/7/2012
lovin' the story, keep em comin'!
Awesome D chapter 9 . 1/5/2012
hey firstly i just wanna say that i love your profile page (especially the vagina bit! and no i am not gay!) secondly i love your story :) Drew seems like a really nice guy behind all that bravado and i think him and Oakley suit each other in a sort of unusual way :) anyway please continue writing and updating whenever you can Thank you
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »