Reviews for Money Shot
fuwafuwafuwari chapter 9 . 1/5/2012
Thank you for the update! :)
The Girl On Jupiter chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
Aww, Drew's so adorable when he's jealous. XD And Oakley's moment with his mom was very nice. I liked it.

Anyway, I love this. I just read all nine chapters and it's hilarious if I do say so myself. I've been laughing for most of the past two hours or so. You're writing is very good and I love the plot and the characters and I like how the even Missy isn't very one-dimensional. Oh, and I love your descriptions. Keep it up. :)
lovelymrcato chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
Yay! We got to meet Drew's mama:) And was Drew actually...jealous? ;)
rsmith1219 chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
Loved this! Thanks for another awesome chapter :D. I love little jealous Drew :). And it was cool that Oakley met his mom. And I'm craving Chinese now... Oh welp. Hope you had a great new years day!
Serenilsima chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
Darn haha this is such a funny stor legit Ive been laughing mi A off the entire time. Sooo funny thank you so much! haha loved the part when she calls his stuff...his shlong hahaah made my week :) Keep posting! :)
kewlkitty chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
I FRICKIN LOOOOOOOVE THIS STORY PLZZZ UPDATE MORE OFTEN ;) everytime a new part is up i squeel i excitment and happiness lol :D
55clumsy chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
I'm loving the story. You definitely have a way with description. The lines you come up with is simply... :) Drew seems cute/jock-ish/ruggedly handsome! Keep up the great work. I can't wait until the next update.
aryagal chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
yay love this

and how you actually bother to update and some writers don't and their stories are so so so amazing but then they don't update for months and i totally forget what was happening with the characters and it's just all annoying

and this is a light story..so far anyways, so it's really fun to read and oakley is such a cutie i love her 3
Nami98 chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
WOW. I am in love with this! keep it up(:
Hannarrhh chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
Hi :)

Sorry I haven't reviewed this story yet! I can't believe I haven't; it's absolutely amazing :D

Every chapter you post never fails to make me laugh and I look

forward to every one.

OMG, someone who's probably watched 'A Cinderella Story' more times than I have! I love that movie, my cousin and I were obssesed with it for years - during our Chad Michael Murray phase ;D I liked how you could do the whole 'picking-out-stuff-from-the-movie-in-American-football' thing. I'm English so the only sport we're reletively good at is cricket :)

Anyways, sorry I haven't left you a review before, your story's amazing and I can't wait for you to continue.

- Hannah x
LivesTooShort52 chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
Awesome as ever!

I usually keep up with football (not college, but NFL). However, I really don't like my team so I've completely forgotten everything about the sport in trade for hockey. (Which has 3 periods).

It messed me up for a second or two.
fuwafuwafuwari chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
Ah! A gem on FP! Stories as good as this one are so hard to find here nowadays! So thank you for posting!

Just one thing that's been bugging me while reading this. Why is Drew not concerned more that she was stalking him for a week? He sorta let that slide completely...
jojoclassic chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
Lol! Love this story, totally awesome :D Keep updating!
72898 chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
LOL, love the last line.
cutepanda chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
WOWOWOWOWOWOW this story is just amazing and so effing hilarious!

I'm in love with the way you write - fluently, witty, funny, and the list goes on.

I'm truly impressed with your ability to write from two gender's perspective! When I attempted it, I thought it was a hard task! But Drew's chapters are a delight to read.

Your charaterisation should also be applauded! They all have their own (unique) personalities! From Oakley (love the name by the way!), Drew, Gabe, Austin, Penny to Cara.

Drew is hilarious! Rather than the usual hot jock who appears to not have a brain but is actually incredibly deep and falls in love with the wallflower, he's at times egoistic, immature but also views love and relationships very seriously (but not so serious that it seems way beyond his age)! Oakly, aaah, Oakley.. Quickly becoming my favourite in the story after she views the money from Missy as "blood money". Also, can't forget her terrible lying, but incredible acting :D

What I am confused is about the whole junior, senior type of thing because I'm in Australia and we are just grouped by year 10, 11, 12 etc... Would you be able to explain that to me?

I am looking forward to watching - or should I say reading - the story unfold!

Hope you have a Happy New Year :D