Reviews for Money Shot
porcelainstars chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
I love this story. It's very fun and easy to read. The characters are also very lovable. Hope you could update soon! :)
cool.glasses.chick chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
Wow! Loving the story so far, especially when its Drew's POV. Well, keep up the great work and update soon!
FaeryInAJar chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
Amazing chapter!

And Chad Michael Murry is beyond gorgeous. I would definitely put up with an evil step-mother if that was my reward.
72898 chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
OMG!(Valley Girl Voice) I LOVED that movie(A

Cinderella Story), my sisters and I watched it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over... until our DVD wouldn't play anymore :( and then whenever it came on tv we'll watch it again. Plus I've seen ALL the others!
lovelymrcato chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
I swear everytime I read one of your chapters I almost piss my pants. This was truly amazing! And I love that movie too! Especially when they kiss3
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
Hey dude the story is so freakin awesome xD

Please update soon
Nephythys chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
This is 1 of the first fics I've read on FP with an awesome major female character! I really like Oakley. Your story is very interesting. Please update soon.

P.S : I have problems with that bloody html box too. Wonder when they're gonna fix that?

Cheers

Nephythys
Toolazytologin chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
Ignore my name please, that's just what I go by when I can't log on. Fiction press is being a bitch right now and won't let me log on, so its not because I'm lazy or anything.

I really like this chapter, its really funny. Probably my most fav chapter.
Marjulie chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
It's been forever since I've read a story with this much humor. Good job!
starlight91 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Great story! I didn't quite catch that Austin James Austin Ames, but I did think it sounded familiar. And I do like Austin Ames, even though he was a bit of a coward at the end of the movie. But he's cute nonetheless xD And I love your story, it's very well-written and I laughed a lot. Especially during that chapter when they first met. Well, you're doing an awesome job. Keep it up! Can't wait for your next chapter!
Germany chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
It's entertaining. It's well-written. Personally, I'm probably not laughing as much as everyone else, since my humor isn't the best one xD But, there are those chuckle moments.

The only thing is, though, I noticed Drew's infatuation with Oakley seemed a little premature at some points in the story. Such as when Austin came along and Drew seemed irked when Austin wanted to eat lunch with Oakley. I just wondered why Drew would suddenly care, even if he has been hanging around Oakley. So I feel, that maybe the story might be moving a little fast, but perhaps I'll be eating my words later on.
sarrbear8 chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
Just so you know, I caught the connection with Austin James and Austin Ames because that movies is the best ever and I am totally with you on the Sam Montgomery.
Vivenne chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
I'm really enjoying the read so far. It's light-hearted and humorous, and I'm putting it on my alerts!
rsmith1219 chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
Okay so I was trying to secretly read this in church and lemme tell you somethin. You can't secretly read something that makes you like legitimate L-O-freakin-L every other line. This was so freakin funny and I'm not even sure why. Just the characters and their interactions and Oakley (who reminds me a bit of myself) is just hilarious. Your descriptions and wit are totally awesome! Anyway, just thought I'd let ya know how awesome this update was and how much I loved/enjoyed it :). As always, looking forward to the next one!
LivesTooShort52 chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
Loved it!

Please check out some of my work?
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »