Reviews for The story of Music
Archia chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I finished this, and there was something, almost touching about it. I don't know if it was the last line or the whole thing, but there was something about it. Anyway, what I'm saying is that I really enjoyed reading this. I love how you interlink music with prayer, which shows how a simpler (or not) thing can become important and serve a purpose. I also really loved your point on how music is better with a group, which to me shows a lot about how it's good to belong to something. And then also how music is lovelier when sung in a group.

Setting things to music can make them be remembered more, and I enjoyed how you mentioned this and then explained this with examples. Faith and trust really are important aspects of a church, and many other things as well.

I have to say, I really really really loved the last line, it just seemed to sum the whole thing up wonderfully.

All in all, to me this was just fabulous and I can't wait to read your other sermons.
Natalie Field chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Music is indeed a very important part of worship. _ Plus I'm a very auditory learner. XD But I have always loved music. Music in worship is something I look forward to... especially singing with the whole congregation.

Good points. Keep it up!