Reviews for Ice
ComedyGirl127 chapter 12 . 10/7/2013
Wow. I was writing the other day and got distracted. My mind wandered and I remembered your story. Was really happy to see that there were another 2 chapters since I last read it. Please continue with this :) I love it
ComedyGirl127 chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
Matthew Dale. That hadn't been what I was planning to write, but in the few seconds of thought I had as this review box was loading it hit me. Matthew- the blue-eyed boy- is Matthew Dale. God, I hope I'm right now :D After your last chapter I was thinking about the possibility that Matthew Dale and The Compound were working together. I think I may have been right.

Very well written chapter. You have me well and truely hooked on your writing :)
ComedyGirl127 chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
Hey! Sorry, I couldn't be bothered to log in ;P I just got the alert that you updated and was too excited to read, not that that is a bad thing...

Anyway, I'm still loving this story, and I wonder what's up with Mike... Can't wait until you next post!
ComedyGirl127 chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
you really have the best cliffhangers :D can't wait to read more!
ComedyGirl127 chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
i love your writing :D please don't stop! this chapter had really good description as well, and i want to know what's going on with 'Matthew Dale' :) i didn't know i was into this genre of writing until i read your stories
ComedyGirl127 chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
haha, you have me hooked ;P I love your writing style, it flows nicely and is simple to read. It is much better than some of the published stories you find it bookstores, no kidding! I wonder... if Matt is a bigger part in all this, or if it really was just a coincidence ;D I'm also concerned about Mike..? A spy maybe, working for the opposing team? Or maybe he's in a bit of danger... God, I can't stand the suspence! Plz don't let negative critisism put you down. You're too good for that to happen :)
therandomlyrandomone chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Great chapter, I love the mystery in it! However, I think you should've made it longer, but apart from that, great work. Can't wait for the next chapter.