Reviews for The Adventures of a Boy Called Wolf
Drierwor chapter 45 . 10/27/2013
D Knowlton,

What an amazing story I have stumbled across. I must say at the first chapter caught me off guard when the old truck with Mace in it met Wolf(Caleb at the time). For some reason I had been picturing a dirt road and medieval times. So when I read that paragraph it threw me for a loop. However, I can't say if it enough I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and after writing this I have started on book 2 'The Adventures of Wolf and Friends: Pages'.

Sincerely,
Drierwor
E.T.Novem chapter 45 . 5/11/2012
Hello there again friend .

Well I suppose that this chapter wraps up the first part of Wolf's adventures now, no? The way you have pulled off the ending was really good, leaving suspense to the readers as to where Grace could have went. Not only that, it makes us think about more in depth about Grace; do we really know her, or is there more than meets the eyes?

Along with Maud's appearance, it definitely sets the mystery to a new height. The pace was awesome (as usual).

In short, Kudos to you! I would love to see the second book of Wolf's adventure, as well as his growth along the way.

Keep on writing!
JGrohn chapter 45 . 5/11/2012
Maud seems to be some sort of benevolent celestial being. Is she really a human or something else?

I wonder is Grace herself is the one who will cause the unfortunate fate. A self-fulfilling prophecy?

Nice cliffhanger. Now I really want to know what happens next. looking forward to the next book.

JGrohn chapter 44 . 5/10/2012
Maud makes an appearance again. It's been a while.

There's something about too skinny girls that just bugs me. Not only that it isn't healthy, it isn't aesthetical either. There is absolutely no reason to starve yourself like that, practical or otherwise. Whose perception of "beauty" are they following?

What Grace really needs, instead of vegetables, is some juicy, high-quality steaks with lots o' protein, assuming the deal is to bulk her up a bit. Like Mr. Alistair Overeem would say, "The best protein comes from horse meat". Haha.

Seriously, though, I wonder if Grace can really walk the same path as Wolf. I guess it'll be revealed sometime in the future.

JGrohn chapter 43 . 5/10/2012
Okay, NOW the adoption is official. Or are there even more legalities left? I hope not.

The "I really, really like you" is very ambiguous. "I like you", as a friend, or as a woman? "Can we be _at least_ friends?" suggests more than just friends. It could be that I am overanalyzing stuff again.

jonathan chapter 44 . 5/6/2012
interesting chapter. You have just added a lot of different side tales. It will seem to be a lot more exciting.
E.T.Novem chapter 42 . 4/29/2012
Hello again. This review will be quite short (i guess) since time is of the essence for me.

I like the interaction with Grace and how she has opened up herself to Wolf. I assume that she will be a very important character in the future, especially with her background still being gray-ish.I would love to see how are you going to expand on their relationship as well as with the others in school.

Good job once again and I will look forward to your next chapter.
JGrohn chapter 42 . 4/27/2012
Tomoe nage identified! Do you have a background in judo?

This is a big moment for Willow. How will it affect her character now that she has passed this great milestone? We'll see.

Also, it's quite obvious who is going to be the knight. Or is it? You might subvert the whole thing, who knows? (You.)

E.T.Novem chapter 34 . 4/25/2012
Hey there friend!

Well I am certainly behind your story by a lot...and I mean a lot. Kinda caught up with my work life and such that everything seems so hectic nowadays. Barely had time to catch up.

Well, enough about this blabbers. I see that your stories have attracted much readers, along with their awesome review; which you DESERVED IT *APPLAUSE* No seriously, you do.

I still remember the first time that I've read your story; somewhat half a year ago? You have definitely come a long way now and I have to say I am proud to know a writer like you. It gives me all the more motivation to tidy up and write my story, which I believe you will, after seeing what the readers have wrote about your story.

The plot is moving along nicely as usual, with Wolf growing more matured (to the point of self-defense against a man in the middle of a court session), and at the same time opening himself up to his friends.

In a nutshell, a splendid job in delivering your content well once again. I would love to read your remaining chapters but I guess it will have to be done another day due to my workload.

Keep on writing! :)
JGrohn chapter 41 . 4/22/2012
It's kind of depressing that in these days you must make friends of your enemies or suffer various politically correct punishments, don't you think?

Grace is starting to fit in a little better, but not seamlessly. We'll see how much trouble she will get in eventually.

Also, I wonder how Grace will take care of the puppy. It's not easy, but she'll manage, no doubt.

JGrohn chapter 40 . 4/17/2012
"Congratulations" on two accounts, huh? Clever.

A bit short, but relatively much happened in this one. It's kind of like a breather episode, and a means of pacing. It is also tailored on the two major plot points: the finalized adoption and the new litter.

I wonder what will happen with the pups. No doubt we'll see in a chapter or two.

Keira-22 chapter 39 . 4/14/2012
Good chapter. I like grace so far how she punches hard does make sense. update soon :)
JGrohn chapter 39 . 4/13/2012
This chapter was especially interesting, because we (as readers), finally got a glimpse of Grace's true character. She is slowly opening up, and some of her issues are coming into light.

You have a really good pace. I wish I had a work ethic like yours when it comes to writing. Keep up the good work.
Keira-22 chapter 38 . 4/9/2012
I like how grace is being added in however you have margret and willow that you never really use much. I like Raven's excuse for the injured gang members :)
JGrohn chapter 38 . 4/7/2012
You were right, this one was big. And not just "big", but excellent, the best one yet.

I can see Grace becoming an important character in the story, and I hope that indeed happens.

65 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »