Reviews for Monsters during Halloween
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This was so cute! It was such a good read! Thank you :D
Lynn K. Hollander chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
A clever twist, with basically good skills. However, sometimes there are too many unnecessary words that lessen the impact of the writing:
Little did the people of the town know was that the house wasn't even empty. -the idiom is more generally: Little did W know X: Little did the people of the town know (OMIT THE WAS) (AND YOU CAN OMIT 'THAT') the house wasn't even empty. -which leaves a neat 'Little did the people of the town know the house wasn't even empty.' & This made the hairy man begin to howl. He waited a second for a reply, but when the rest of the world seemed to stay silent he began to howl again.-The hairy man began to howl. When there was no reply, he howled again.

It is a little strange that you get your dialogue tags right here: "Fine, let's try this," Frank said... . & Then he finally asked, "What's a costume?" but not here: "Why am I in so much pain?" The werewolf questioned. & "It's the aftermath of a sugar rush. Your body just isn't use to that much sugar." Joey explained - I would guess they're proofreading goofs.
D. M. Robb chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This was such a fun read! I enjoyed the monsters' naivete in thinking that the children in their Halloween costumes were fellow monsters. I'll be sure to be careful at any Halloween parties I attend in the future! :-)
FtXNn chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Hahah lol. XD this is hilarious! Dude I can't stop laughing!
Firewind555 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Great story! What impresses me was how you made Wolf's character-you did some irony by removing that ferocious personality and replacing it with a innocent playful one.
MysteriousFire chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I love this story! Immediate favourite!
I just love Wolf. He's so cute! And his tail is adorable!
And I like the whole conecpt of this story. I created a story in the Sims once that's almost exactly the same, including a werewolf, a vampire and some kind of plant-human. And I never finished it, but reading this feels like it's finished now somehow.
And it was funny how they found out they were real monsters, and good that you stopped right at that point. It was the best possible ending I think.
jakbnimble chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Love the ending! Ah, my Halloween fix is satisfied. Thank you. :-)
The Hetalians chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Nya!
I love it!
Lol... Abegail at the end was funny.
xD Thankfully, I don't go trick-or-treating.
But good story.
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I really like this story - my favourite character being Wolf. For some reason he just makes me laugh and I loved the imagery you gave him when they first stepped outside. I loved it from start to finish! This is going to be a favourite of mine :)
TheAliensDidIt chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Heya Phantom, Aliens here.

Review is long overdue; I'm sorry, I'm a forgetful lazy bum.

This story is interesting enough. I like how you've given the monsters human personalities and the moral at the end. One-shot sequel would be nice, I think. I wonder what the humans will do to the monsters next?

On to the less pleasant stuff - a few spelling and punctuation mistakes here and there, nothing too serious. Also, well, I like this story, but it's a bit too predictable and I felt that you could do better.

I feel like a nitpicker right now. Huh.

Anyway, keep at it, bro.
ChibiJinchuuriki chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Hi long time no see on fanfiction :D

Wolf, Frank, Milosh... the comedy trio XD

Wow they really need to go outside some more... I mean missing out on pepsi? XD

And that moral is true in so many ways, I better watch out on Halloween in the future...

Nice story
Cloud chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Awwww! I really wanted to hug Wolf! .

He was so cute and Milosh sounded awesome and Frank... he was the wise one -.-

Thank you for the story! It made my day with all the homework I got today D
CRAZEDbySUGAR chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
oh man *Hugs* You are so sweet:)

and I love the story lol it reminded me a little bit of the Halloween story I'm still trying to finish...the difference is a human going to a monster party (they celebrate every year)

lol I absolutly love this story (especially since the monsters didn't know what a costume was XD)