Reviews for Loved by Death
kitsuneko26 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I really like the plot and I thought the story is very well written. I hope you'll continue it one day! :)
Sleepy.Beyond.Reason chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This is a wonderful idea! You should try to continue it!
Aconitum vulparia64 chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Love this... but you've said it's complete - please tell me it's not because I would love to read more
IrishGirl07 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I loved it! Great beginning!
last.ship.home chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Well, first of all I’d like to congratulate you on NANO, though I don’t participate in the madness, my dear best friend does, so I get to play editor and her honorary personal pep team every year. :)

Second, well done! Easy to read, wonderful start to what looks like a good plot, and no-nonsense in really just jumping in and getting to the point. It goes without saying that im a big an on mythology. As a History major who hopes to specialize in Greco- warfare, this kind of story is right up my ally in interest. I am ever eager to see were you take this.

There are only a few things that I think could use some tweaking. (I’m knit picking because your story is good enough that I don’t have to address the “big problem” as I like to call it, so don’t feel bad. Lol take it as a compliment! )

First, maybe don’t use her full name every time you introduce her. It becomes a bit distracting and draws away from the story itself. You are good at using her name in context, so we know who she is just by the first name.

The second is this line “She and the other driver would both be declared to have died on impact.”

I honestly have no idea if it is grammatically correct or not but it is hard to read and could be simplified. Try not to get too caught up in the tenses, they drive us all a little crazy. Lol

Besides those two things, great work! I can’t wait for the next chapter!

Oh, is there a reason this fic is under complete? I do hope you’re not under the impression that your done… lol.

And make sure your historically accurate! I will soooooo call you on it if it’s something that’s not prudent to the plot… o.O
Aurora Olivers chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Wow this begins fantastically, I can't wait for the next chapter! Just wonderful! Keep up the good work for sure.

-Aurora
Argonaut101 chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Thats an amazing story, please update ASAP! Maybe the... scariness of Thanatos was overdone, but a good plotline. Argo out...
Krystal Rock chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Wow. That was really amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter! D
Krystal Rock chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
So far it's really good! I am beginning to understand the ending...
BentoBEAN chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
HolyShizNitz. The. Best. Book. EVER. I'm dieing to read more so please, oleeeeaaaaase UD soon or else I WILL DIE!

Thesecret8thhorcrux chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
It's awesome, epic, amazing, wonderful if you want more information on what I think of this story look up terrific in a thesaurus.
voidscorpenomega chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
amazing work on your second chapter. (p.s. i love the show Angel
HappinessLoveHopeJoy chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
This is so much fun to read. Looking forward to where you decide to go with this :)
Persephone chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Firstly, I'll let you know that I am completely in love with Greek mythology and I can't wait to see what you do with this! This is a fascinating first chapter and it makes me want to read more!

I really hope you keep working on this because I really want to read more about Nola and Hades!

Secondly, (random, I know!) I love your pen name! It's very pretty! (I'm assuming that's not your real name, but if it is, congratulations!)
Raha chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I love it, and I can't wait for more. You're a great writer!