Reviews for Night Dreams
DrYuriMom chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Okay, now we have the rolling orgasm. It's an obvious theory now. Too obvious. I'm beginning to second guess myself because you're making it too easy to assume a First Born. There's also the point of Alicia being drained and we know now that even Maddy can only drink about 30 ounces a day.

Poor Bea. To love Maddy that much and to be unable to do that with her. That's tough. Given my own post-op limitations I feel an intense sistership with her. You better have made her happy by the end of this story, you hear!

But like Bea, that was sure a whole lot if fun to enjoy vicariously. Now I must go off for a cold face wash before embarking on Ch 7.
DrYuriMom chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Oh, wow. I love the flashback. This is some awesome character development. I'm wondering how metaphysical you're going to go with her old love coming back to her. It'd be kinda sweet if carefully handled.

Kashiwagi in Asia? ;-p
DrYuriMom chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
I usually read the reviews before I read a story, but I'm already a fan of yours so I know up front that it's going to be awesome. So far, I'm not disappointed. Damn, this is publishable! I love the characters and the story is engrossing.

So far, I'm already theorizing. Alicia's murderer used entrancement, and it so happens that's part of the First Born repertoire...
breakthehabit chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
I was gunna stop reading to take a break, but then I realized: OMFG IT'S THE LAST CHAPTER! O_O So here I am. :D One.. more.. chapter.. Maybe a sequel? :D
breakthehabit chapter 19 . 9/9/2012
You know, I'd think that Japan would be more accepting than that. :P Considering I think their culture is really interesting. Now I'm not gunna try to explain _how_ interesting cause the last time I tried people looked at me funny. :P This chapter, I think, is the "epicest" out of them all. I really like the scenes of friendship. :D
breakthehabit chapter 17 . 9/9/2012
Is it bad that I just wondered why Samanthagila only kills females? :P Or has only killed 'em so far.. xD
breakthehabit chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
You know, I'm guessing [since all your stories are happy endings, which I'm grateful for], that if Madison turns Raphe to a vampire, she'll turn Bea in one too. :D It's only fair?
breakthehabit chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
You're making vampires waay more interesting that I thought possible. xD I'm off to do some work now. :S Be back later!
breakthehabit chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Yeah.. I can't imagine feeling the pleasure of being bitten by a 500 yrs old plus vamp. o_O Would I die? xD
breakthehabit chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
This chapter I'm going to post different because that way I won't forget my comments. :D
"Madison watched as Raphe hit a button on her key fob and the driver's door to the SRT-8 unlocked and swung open on its own."

After I read that, I had a funny thought. :P If I had a car like that.. I'd probably get knocked over everytime I unlocked the door. xD
I'd be happy to live forever, if only I had someone I love that would stay by my side until.. well, forever. So sad that Mirabelle died. :X Can't vampires turn others into one too? :P
breakthehabit chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Buffy the Vampire Slayer? xD You got me on a half hour "comparing cars". xD Awesome story. I guess this means I'll be reading all your stories. :D
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 21 . 5/31/2012
Ooh, don't leave it like that! Such a good story, yet you end it on a relative cliffhanger! Please continue this!
Affair chapter 21 . 4/10/2012
I could smack you for that. Well, of course I demand the sequel be written right this minute before I sadistically hurt you. Aka the sequel would be highly appreciated, kthx bai.
romancejunky chapter 21 . 3/12/2012
And there was the left field catch when madison made the last minute effort to save Ralph. I have to say that I wasn't expecting the near death or should I say the temporary death of Ralph from an already dead snake but that's just part of the adventure. I am surprised that it took a month for Ralph to really revive but then again when you are already that close to death even vampires will take time to heal and allow themselves to return to the world of the living. One thing I am interested in is what will happen in the next story with these two because this demon will surely cause some problems for the couple but I will look forward to reading more about those stories when you are able to write them.

I was expecting Madison to turn her a little earlier but this ending shows how much Madison had to go through before she made up her mind on doing it. If Ralph had died and Madison was unable to save her I can tell you that everyone would have been quite displeased but I know you so well that after that happened I knew something would be able to save her but I still did not expect it to end so quickly only to end in near tragedy with Ralph not expecting the reaction to the beheading but then again these are different worlds and I can only expect that weird things like this happen. I am glad to see that Ralph was very vigorous after her awakening but I can only assume that they will not be leaving their bedroom for at least 24 hours and with their stamina it may be even longer depending on when Madison last fed but that would be telling on their private time.

Again I look forward to seeing how things end up for Ralph in her new life and learning to control her new erges with Madison but I don't expect it for some time because of your other stories that I will be hoping to see updates on just as regularly as all your others :). I hope you are doing well and you can always expect me to continue reading and reviewing as you continue to post.

RJ
H. Earthserpent chapter 21 . 3/10/2012
aw what a great story. awesome job. :)
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »