Reviews for Night Dreams
breakthehabit chapter 17 . 9/9/2012
Is it bad that I just wondered why Samanthagila only kills females? :P Or has only killed 'em so far.. xD
breakthehabit chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
You know, I'm guessing [since all your stories are happy endings, which I'm grateful for], that if Madison turns Raphe to a vampire, she'll turn Bea in one too. :D It's only fair?
breakthehabit chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
You're making vampires waay more interesting that I thought possible. xD I'm off to do some work now. :S Be back later!
breakthehabit chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Yeah.. I can't imagine feeling the pleasure of being bitten by a 500 yrs old plus vamp. o_O Would I die? xD
breakthehabit chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
This chapter I'm going to post different because that way I won't forget my comments. :D
"Madison watched as Raphe hit a button on her key fob and the driver's door to the SRT-8 unlocked and swung open on its own."

After I read that, I had a funny thought. :P If I had a car like that.. I'd probably get knocked over everytime I unlocked the door. xD
I'd be happy to live forever, if only I had someone I love that would stay by my side until.. well, forever. So sad that Mirabelle died. :X Can't vampires turn others into one too? :P
breakthehabit chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Buffy the Vampire Slayer? xD You got me on a half hour "comparing cars". xD Awesome story. I guess this means I'll be reading all your stories. :D
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 21 . 5/31/2012
Ooh, don't leave it like that! Such a good story, yet you end it on a relative cliffhanger! Please continue this!
Affair chapter 21 . 4/10/2012
I could smack you for that. Well, of course I demand the sequel be written right this minute before I sadistically hurt you. Aka the sequel would be highly appreciated, kthx bai.
romancejunky chapter 21 . 3/12/2012
And there was the left field catch when madison made the last minute effort to save Ralph. I have to say that I wasn't expecting the near death or should I say the temporary death of Ralph from an already dead snake but that's just part of the adventure. I am surprised that it took a month for Ralph to really revive but then again when you are already that close to death even vampires will take time to heal and allow themselves to return to the world of the living. One thing I am interested in is what will happen in the next story with these two because this demon will surely cause some problems for the couple but I will look forward to reading more about those stories when you are able to write them.

I was expecting Madison to turn her a little earlier but this ending shows how much Madison had to go through before she made up her mind on doing it. If Ralph had died and Madison was unable to save her I can tell you that everyone would have been quite displeased but I know you so well that after that happened I knew something would be able to save her but I still did not expect it to end so quickly only to end in near tragedy with Ralph not expecting the reaction to the beheading but then again these are different worlds and I can only expect that weird things like this happen. I am glad to see that Ralph was very vigorous after her awakening but I can only assume that they will not be leaving their bedroom for at least 24 hours and with their stamina it may be even longer depending on when Madison last fed but that would be telling on their private time.

Again I look forward to seeing how things end up for Ralph in her new life and learning to control her new erges with Madison but I don't expect it for some time because of your other stories that I will be hoping to see updates on just as regularly as all your others :). I hope you are doing well and you can always expect me to continue reading and reviewing as you continue to post.

H. Earthserpent chapter 21 . 3/10/2012
aw what a great story. awesome job. :)
rsDragon chapter 21 . 3/10/2012
Raphe's sudden death scared me for a moment there. Great way to end the story, is there a coming sequel? :P
romancejunky chapter 20 . 3/5/2012
Well once again you have given a great chapter and I truly look forward to seeing what happens in the next since it will surly take some time for everything to unfold. I expect quite a chapter for this and I hope you don't disappoint. One thing I am glad to see is how madison was able to handle everything in a way that not only earned her a lot of respect from the community but also she was able to make friends of the locals for her actions. Again I look forward to your next chapter and I hope that I will be seeing updates on the rest of your stories here in the near future.

H. Earthserpent chapter 20 . 3/3/2012
good keep going.
rsDragon chapter 20 . 3/3/2012
Cliffhangers! One of these days I might find myself falling over the cliff :(
romancejunky chapter 19 . 2/26/2012
Well I have to say that this was quite an interesting twist. For Madison to go to such lengths to get him to admit to what he had done was quite amazing and I enjoyed every moment. I'm not happy to see that the building will be burnt down so soon but at the same time it was expected but at least they could have waited till the next day to do the burning. Japan may not like the fact that "Monsters" live among them but to have such a hatred to them it a bit much but oh well these things happen. I do look forward to seeing how this plan goes and I also look forward to seeing Madison either put out the fire or maybe rescue the building in the most part. I hope you are still doing well and I also look forward to reading your new stories in the coming months.

78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »