Reviews for Night Dreams
H. Earthserpent chapter 19 . 2/25/2012
hurry get the next one up.
rsDragon chapter 19 . 2/25/2012
You and your cliff hangers :

Hasn't it been a while since Madison last fed?
Nia Love chapter 18 . 2/23/2012
Well go ahead Madison! Taking charge the way she did...I like that! Lol Can't wait until the next chapter!
rsDragon chapter 18 . 2/23/2012
You are absolutely right about things heating up, but then again you are the author. This is going to be great! Addicting story :)
H. Earthserpent chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
Woooooohooooooo keep going
romancejunky chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
Well I am glad that their was no death as I expected but at the same time I am surprised to have madison invoke something as serious as this. While I am not surprised she has such a document I am also surprised that she chose to use it as such a time. I think things will escalate to a new level with this but at the same time I look forward to seeing what Madison does with her old position back. I am glad you posted this when you did and I greatly look forward to seeing what comes after this.

romancejunky chapter 17 . 2/21/2012
Well I have to say that it took me a bit longer to read this one because of work but I enjoyed the chapter up until the assassin tried to kill our beloved couple. I can only assume that the shooter will have hit madison because she would never allow Ralph to be hit after she has tried to calm her so I can only hope that it will not be something to bad or a near death. I will also assume that this assassin will be dead within the first couple moments of the next chapter because of Ralph but that will be known when your next chapter arrives. Your action sceens are also getting better with the suspence and knowing your room for growth as you write but man ever chapter leave me wanting more right away so much that I almost want to skip a week so I can have a little more to read before the chapter comes to an end.

I hope you are doing well as always and I'm glad that Madison and Ralphs relationship is advancing further now even though pain will surly be involved more as the story continues.

H. Earthserpent chapter 17 . 2/20/2012
dang hurry and get the next one up.
rsDragon chapter 17 . 2/18/2012
NO! Not a cliffhanger! Such a good story, I like the suspense :)
Nia Love chapter 17 . 2/18/2012
OH MY GOSH! What happened! I can't wait until the next chapter!
H. Earthserpent chapter 16 . 2/15/2012
keep going.
romancejunky chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
great chapter I read it through yesterday but I was unable to login due to bad links for the login server. I'm glad to see that they have finally found the issues and are starting on the path to correct what is going on to the best of their abilities.

I hope to see even greater chapters in the future and I hope you are doing well.

H. Earthserpent chapter 15 . 2/7/2012
keep going.
romancejunky chapter 15 . 2/5/2012
Great chapter and I enjoyed the little exchange between Madison and Rachaels mother. I am interested to see how the parents will help and with all the problems they will be facing from here on out will definitely be more dangerous and I am looking forward still till the time that they allow their relationship to advance further because they truly deserve to have each other for as long as possible whether that be 60 or more years or the rest of time. I want to see how much her parents are able to help with as well because to have two people as experienced as they are in the mix it should give most of their enemies a run for their money. I hope your writing is going well and I look forward to your next chapter.

romancejunky chapter 14 . 1/22/2012
Well first off great chapter and I enjoyed the little action you had their with madison helping Ralph get the hostage away from harm with a bow and arrow no less. I am interested to see what will happen with the dreams later once madison and Ralph get closer but I also wonder how they will be once they take their relationship to the next level. Madison seems to be someone that will not escalate things without a reason to and just as you have stated in the past they will more than likely have to get to the council when time permits but it is still a little weird how they are so relaxed with each other even when those around them are either dieing or getting into trouble. I hope to see more regarding their regular jobs but I also hope that Madison will be able to support Ralph just like Ralph is helping Madison get through her emotions during these stressful times. I hope you are well and I hope your chapters continue to surprise me far in to the future.

78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »