Reviews for Night Dreams
rsDragon chapter 21 . 3/10/2012
Raphe's sudden death scared me for a moment there. Great way to end the story, is there a coming sequel? :P
romancejunky chapter 20 . 3/5/2012
Well once again you have given a great chapter and I truly look forward to seeing what happens in the next since it will surly take some time for everything to unfold. I expect quite a chapter for this and I hope you don't disappoint. One thing I am glad to see is how madison was able to handle everything in a way that not only earned her a lot of respect from the community but also she was able to make friends of the locals for her actions. Again I look forward to your next chapter and I hope that I will be seeing updates on the rest of your stories here in the near future.

H. Earthserpent chapter 20 . 3/3/2012
good keep going.
rsDragon chapter 20 . 3/3/2012
Cliffhangers! One of these days I might find myself falling over the cliff :(
romancejunky chapter 19 . 2/26/2012
Well I have to say that this was quite an interesting twist. For Madison to go to such lengths to get him to admit to what he had done was quite amazing and I enjoyed every moment. I'm not happy to see that the building will be burnt down so soon but at the same time it was expected but at least they could have waited till the next day to do the burning. Japan may not like the fact that "Monsters" live among them but to have such a hatred to them it a bit much but oh well these things happen. I do look forward to seeing how this plan goes and I also look forward to seeing Madison either put out the fire or maybe rescue the building in the most part. I hope you are still doing well and I also look forward to reading your new stories in the coming months.

H. Earthserpent chapter 19 . 2/25/2012
hurry get the next one up.
rsDragon chapter 19 . 2/25/2012
You and your cliff hangers :

Hasn't it been a while since Madison last fed?
Nia Love chapter 18 . 2/23/2012
Well go ahead Madison! Taking charge the way she did...I like that! Lol Can't wait until the next chapter!
rsDragon chapter 18 . 2/23/2012
You are absolutely right about things heating up, but then again you are the author. This is going to be great! Addicting story :)
H. Earthserpent chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
Woooooohooooooo keep going
romancejunky chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
Well I am glad that their was no death as I expected but at the same time I am surprised to have madison invoke something as serious as this. While I am not surprised she has such a document I am also surprised that she chose to use it as such a time. I think things will escalate to a new level with this but at the same time I look forward to seeing what Madison does with her old position back. I am glad you posted this when you did and I greatly look forward to seeing what comes after this.

romancejunky chapter 17 . 2/21/2012
Well I have to say that it took me a bit longer to read this one because of work but I enjoyed the chapter up until the assassin tried to kill our beloved couple. I can only assume that the shooter will have hit madison because she would never allow Ralph to be hit after she has tried to calm her so I can only hope that it will not be something to bad or a near death. I will also assume that this assassin will be dead within the first couple moments of the next chapter because of Ralph but that will be known when your next chapter arrives. Your action sceens are also getting better with the suspence and knowing your room for growth as you write but man ever chapter leave me wanting more right away so much that I almost want to skip a week so I can have a little more to read before the chapter comes to an end.

I hope you are doing well as always and I'm glad that Madison and Ralphs relationship is advancing further now even though pain will surly be involved more as the story continues.

H. Earthserpent chapter 17 . 2/20/2012
dang hurry and get the next one up.
rsDragon chapter 17 . 2/18/2012
NO! Not a cliffhanger! Such a good story, I like the suspense :)
Nia Love chapter 17 . 2/18/2012
OH MY GOSH! What happened! I can't wait until the next chapter!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »