Reviews for Night Dreams
H. Earthserpent chapter 16 . 2/15/2012
keep going.
romancejunky chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
great chapter I read it through yesterday but I was unable to login due to bad links for the login server. I'm glad to see that they have finally found the issues and are starting on the path to correct what is going on to the best of their abilities.

I hope to see even greater chapters in the future and I hope you are doing well.

H. Earthserpent chapter 15 . 2/7/2012
keep going.
romancejunky chapter 15 . 2/5/2012
Great chapter and I enjoyed the little exchange between Madison and Rachaels mother. I am interested to see how the parents will help and with all the problems they will be facing from here on out will definitely be more dangerous and I am looking forward still till the time that they allow their relationship to advance further because they truly deserve to have each other for as long as possible whether that be 60 or more years or the rest of time. I want to see how much her parents are able to help with as well because to have two people as experienced as they are in the mix it should give most of their enemies a run for their money. I hope your writing is going well and I look forward to your next chapter.

romancejunky chapter 14 . 1/22/2012
Well first off great chapter and I enjoyed the little action you had their with madison helping Ralph get the hostage away from harm with a bow and arrow no less. I am interested to see what will happen with the dreams later once madison and Ralph get closer but I also wonder how they will be once they take their relationship to the next level. Madison seems to be someone that will not escalate things without a reason to and just as you have stated in the past they will more than likely have to get to the council when time permits but it is still a little weird how they are so relaxed with each other even when those around them are either dieing or getting into trouble. I hope to see more regarding their regular jobs but I also hope that Madison will be able to support Ralph just like Ralph is helping Madison get through her emotions during these stressful times. I hope you are well and I hope your chapters continue to surprise me far in to the future.

H. Earthserpent chapter 14 . 1/21/2012
lovely just lovely. keep going.
romancejunky chapter 13 . 1/16/2012
I have to say that your little teasing of those around madison is getting a little bit flashy at times but I love it all the same. I wouldn't have thought that the demi god would taunt a first born vampire the way she is but then again demi gods I would think would like to taunt their pursuers at random time just to make themselves known just a little bit more but not giving enough to lead them strait to them. I enjoyed the little dream sequence you put into this chapter and I enjoyed the fact that she will be in future chapters even if it only to either tease Madison or allow the two to grow even fonder of each other through this story. I am a little surprised of the fact that you reviled the true age of Madison so plainly and reviled even more about her abilities to her allies but at the same time to logic of if stands true that if you keep information confined and not out in the open you allow those around you to grow worried and give them a reason to hurt you in some way. I again look forward to your next chapter and I hope that your writing goes well even if it progresses a little slower than you yourself would like but I think all of us that enjoy your work don't mind it to much as long as we hear from you every now and again to know that something didn't happen to cause this wonderful story to come to a close without a conclusion.

I wish you well and happy writing.

H. Earthserpent chapter 13 . 1/14/2012
WOO! YEAH! keep going. :)
NadieImportante001 chapter 12 . 1/13/2012
now we're getting somewhere! this chapter was highly enjoyable, and the suspense definitely got to me. what can i say? i'm a sucker for spy movies, action flicks, and police dramas :)
romancejunky chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
great chapter as always and I enjoyed how the situation was handled despite Madison getting injured in the process. This story is really turning for the worse for them before it will get better and although I may not like how things are going now I know you well enough that somehow they will put it right even if it means killing half the council in the process. Well for now I'm a bit tired since I've been really busy with work so I'll message you later and again I look forward to next weeks chapter.
H. Earthserpent chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! :)
NadieImportante001 chapter 11 . 12/31/2011
this chapter was good as always. you never disappoint, however, i have a small caution. there is a tendency of writers on FP and FF (i am also guilty) to tell and not show. i would encourage you to show, not tell. superfluous personal details about every character's state of mind clutters things and insults the readers ability to deduce details about your characters through the powers of observation. don't reveal your characters' habits or dispositions by saying it straight out, make your readers work for by showing, by describing their actions. their habits will emerge over time.
H. Earthserpent chapter 11 . 12/31/2011
WOOHOO! :)
romancejunky chapter 11 . 12/31/2011
Well first I have to say happy new year and another fantastic chapter. I enjoyed the fact that you dedicated most of this chapter to these two love birds and I greatly look forward to seeing their relationship advance to the next level but I know that may take some time. My offer still stands regarding your future chapters and I hope that you are able to enjoy your new year without worrying about this story to much. I wish you well and I will be giving a more in depth review at a later time but for now great job and I look forward to your next chapter next week.

H. Earthserpent chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
DANG! that was good. keep going. :)
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »