Reviews for Night Dreams
H. Earthserpent chapter 14 . 1/21/2012
lovely just lovely. keep going.
romancejunky chapter 13 . 1/16/2012
I have to say that your little teasing of those around madison is getting a little bit flashy at times but I love it all the same. I wouldn't have thought that the demi god would taunt a first born vampire the way she is but then again demi gods I would think would like to taunt their pursuers at random time just to make themselves known just a little bit more but not giving enough to lead them strait to them. I enjoyed the little dream sequence you put into this chapter and I enjoyed the fact that she will be in future chapters even if it only to either tease Madison or allow the two to grow even fonder of each other through this story. I am a little surprised of the fact that you reviled the true age of Madison so plainly and reviled even more about her abilities to her allies but at the same time to logic of if stands true that if you keep information confined and not out in the open you allow those around you to grow worried and give them a reason to hurt you in some way. I again look forward to your next chapter and I hope that your writing goes well even if it progresses a little slower than you yourself would like but I think all of us that enjoy your work don't mind it to much as long as we hear from you every now and again to know that something didn't happen to cause this wonderful story to come to a close without a conclusion.

I wish you well and happy writing.

H. Earthserpent chapter 13 . 1/14/2012
WOO! YEAH! keep going. :)
NadieImportante001 chapter 12 . 1/13/2012
now we're getting somewhere! this chapter was highly enjoyable, and the suspense definitely got to me. what can i say? i'm a sucker for spy movies, action flicks, and police dramas :)
romancejunky chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
great chapter as always and I enjoyed how the situation was handled despite Madison getting injured in the process. This story is really turning for the worse for them before it will get better and although I may not like how things are going now I know you well enough that somehow they will put it right even if it means killing half the council in the process. Well for now I'm a bit tired since I've been really busy with work so I'll message you later and again I look forward to next weeks chapter.
H. Earthserpent chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! :)
NadieImportante001 chapter 11 . 12/31/2011
this chapter was good as always. you never disappoint, however, i have a small caution. there is a tendency of writers on FP and FF (i am also guilty) to tell and not show. i would encourage you to show, not tell. superfluous personal details about every character's state of mind clutters things and insults the readers ability to deduce details about your characters through the powers of observation. don't reveal your characters' habits or dispositions by saying it straight out, make your readers work for by showing, by describing their actions. their habits will emerge over time.
H. Earthserpent chapter 11 . 12/31/2011
WOOHOO! :)
romancejunky chapter 11 . 12/31/2011
Well first I have to say happy new year and another fantastic chapter. I enjoyed the fact that you dedicated most of this chapter to these two love birds and I greatly look forward to seeing their relationship advance to the next level but I know that may take some time. My offer still stands regarding your future chapters and I hope that you are able to enjoy your new year without worrying about this story to much. I wish you well and I will be giving a more in depth review at a later time but for now great job and I look forward to your next chapter next week.

H. Earthserpent chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
DANG! that was good. keep going. :)
romancejunky chapter 10 . 12/24/2011
Well I wasn't quite expecting the termination order to come through so soon but then again it had to come sometime and with what happened right after she declined it I would say that it really is all out war between the council and them at this point except the ones that are on madisons side. I look forward to your next chapter with glee and I look forward to seeing how Madison handles the council members that tried to get her killed.

LuxVenus chapter 10 . 12/24/2011
It time to kick some ass! Lol

there cute together.
romancejunky chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
Well adding a demigod to the mix is sure going to piss off Madison but since she is very old she may have the ability to fend off if not completely kill her if she went all out. I am wondering if you have given vampires in this any of the known weaknesses that are in popular stories or if you are having them be almost immune to most of those issues with age. I does seem that you left in the stake issue to the heart but that is obvious since they need a way to be killed even if its beheading or a stake through the heart. I like that you are advancing Madison and Raphe relationship slowly but you are giving them moments to be interment without being overly physical at this stage. I look forward to seeing how you will develop the story with a demigod and how long it may take her to identify who she is or if she has even met her in the past. Well I will leave you for now with just my questions and I hope you are doing well.

H. Earthserpent chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
WOOHOO! that was awesome. keep going.
romancejunky chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
Well CX you've done a fine job with this story so far and while I agree it is a bit different from your norm I am quite enjoying the change and I am also enjoying the fact that your taking the aspect of vampires and other mythical creatures into account in a fairly easy going way. The rules and regulations about feeding and having special agencies to govern them is quite nice. I look forward to seeing how much further your bring their relationship into the story while still focusing on the main plot of finding the killer. I do wonder on the other hand how you will deal with Madisons want to keep Raphe with her and possibly turning her as well as what feelings will develope between the two regarding that exact situation if it ever comes up after their relationship progresses to a level where that would become a possible outcome. The vampire blood that you have given Raphe with Madisons little slip with her ancestor should add a little twist to the plot line as well as the fact of how much Madison loved her. Well for now I look forward to seeing how often you are able to update this story and I feel a little bad at not reading this story from the beginning as I have tried to do with most of your other stories but I guess life can just throw a road block in your way even when it comes to something like available time and current amount of stories that I need to catch up on to be honest. I think my to read list as well as my currently reading list is far to long for my liking but when you read as many stories as I do its gets like that very quickly. I hope you continue this story for a long time to come.

78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »