Reviews for Night Dreams
romancejunky chapter 10 . 12/24/2011
Well I wasn't quite expecting the termination order to come through so soon but then again it had to come sometime and with what happened right after she declined it I would say that it really is all out war between the council and them at this point except the ones that are on madisons side. I look forward to your next chapter with glee and I look forward to seeing how Madison handles the council members that tried to get her killed.

LuxVenus chapter 10 . 12/24/2011
It time to kick some ass! Lol

there cute together.
romancejunky chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
Well adding a demigod to the mix is sure going to piss off Madison but since she is very old she may have the ability to fend off if not completely kill her if she went all out. I am wondering if you have given vampires in this any of the known weaknesses that are in popular stories or if you are having them be almost immune to most of those issues with age. I does seem that you left in the stake issue to the heart but that is obvious since they need a way to be killed even if its beheading or a stake through the heart. I like that you are advancing Madison and Raphe relationship slowly but you are giving them moments to be interment without being overly physical at this stage. I look forward to seeing how you will develop the story with a demigod and how long it may take her to identify who she is or if she has even met her in the past. Well I will leave you for now with just my questions and I hope you are doing well.

H. Earthserpent chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
WOOHOO! that was awesome. keep going.
romancejunky chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
Well CX you've done a fine job with this story so far and while I agree it is a bit different from your norm I am quite enjoying the change and I am also enjoying the fact that your taking the aspect of vampires and other mythical creatures into account in a fairly easy going way. The rules and regulations about feeding and having special agencies to govern them is quite nice. I look forward to seeing how much further your bring their relationship into the story while still focusing on the main plot of finding the killer. I do wonder on the other hand how you will deal with Madisons want to keep Raphe with her and possibly turning her as well as what feelings will develope between the two regarding that exact situation if it ever comes up after their relationship progresses to a level where that would become a possible outcome. The vampire blood that you have given Raphe with Madisons little slip with her ancestor should add a little twist to the plot line as well as the fact of how much Madison loved her. Well for now I look forward to seeing how often you are able to update this story and I feel a little bad at not reading this story from the beginning as I have tried to do with most of your other stories but I guess life can just throw a road block in your way even when it comes to something like available time and current amount of stories that I need to catch up on to be honest. I think my to read list as well as my currently reading list is far to long for my liking but when you read as many stories as I do its gets like that very quickly. I hope you continue this story for a long time to come.

H. Earthserpent chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
aaawww lovely keep going.
NadieImportante001 chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
i'm hooked. more...MORE. btws, you are so prolific these days. nice work
H. Earthserpent chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
very nice.

you know i love happy ending and sequels if you had it that Raphe was turned into a vampire by Madison either from her choice or Madison's i would totally love that. :) but hey that's just me. :)
NadieImportante001 chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
holy...! oh man shit is getting steamy! an unexpected plot twist as well. i am excited for next week :)
H. Earthserpent chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
that was a great chapter can't wait for the next one.
H. Earthserpent chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
lovely keep going.
NadieImportante001 chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
oooo! good chapter! *applause* my interest was waning a bit until i read chapter 4. i'm liking madison more all the time. more please!
H. Earthserpent chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
good keep going.
Xobile chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Hmmm. I like Raphe so far. Update soon!
NadieImportante001 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
i'm curious about raphe and i want to see more of her
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »