Reviews for Night Dreams
H. Earthserpent chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
aaawww lovely keep going.
NadieImportante001 chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
i'm hooked. more...MORE. btws, you are so prolific these days. nice work
H. Earthserpent chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
very nice.

you know i love happy ending and sequels if you had it that Raphe was turned into a vampire by Madison either from her choice or Madison's i would totally love that. :) but hey that's just me. :)
NadieImportante001 chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
holy...! oh man shit is getting steamy! an unexpected plot twist as well. i am excited for next week :)
H. Earthserpent chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
that was a great chapter can't wait for the next one.
H. Earthserpent chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
lovely keep going.
NadieImportante001 chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
oooo! good chapter! *applause* my interest was waning a bit until i read chapter 4. i'm liking madison more all the time. more please!
H. Earthserpent chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
good keep going.
Xobile chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Hmmm. I like Raphe so far. Update soon!
NadieImportante001 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
i'm curious about raphe and i want to see more of her
H. Earthserpent chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
keep going.
Kitmaro chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Well now, this seems like a healthy ounce of foreshadowing. I love a good mystery. Till next time.
Kajskk chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Ah yes, I remember your other story I started to read but eventually abandoned due to a few facts that I hope you will stay a bit clear from in this story. While you in both, but in particular in this one, has very detailed descriptions of life and facts this one seem to fit better in a more "realistic" way, as realistic as it gets with the supernatural beings walking the streets.

I really like how you built up things, how things seem to fit fine with this reality. All from the daily life between humans and other creatures to the police work and with the addition of Madison, who I'm just absolutely intrigued by.

Since we haven't gotten all that far in the story yet I can't really say all that much about it. I'm fascinated by how things seem to play out and I can only give you a couple of advice. My first would be the pace. Try to think about it as you write things. Even in the hands of the vampire, try to not rush the events. Take time, let things evolve as they should perhaps in a real situation. Don't forget to describe the surroundings, a story as this is quite dependent on it to build up the right atmosphere and makes it even more intriguing.

The second thing, and the reason I stopped reading your other story, was the rush with sexual acts and events in the story. Even if they a sexual beings and crave it or whatever, my best advice would be to focus more on the main story, that way it strays away from being an erotic novel rather than a novel with erotic aspects to it. Yes there is a significant difference between the two. Don't get me wrong I enjoy those little moments as well, but I don't like when they overshadow the real story and I tend to lose interest when that happens. with that said you have done well so far and I just hope it will continue that way.

Another thing which is just purely a preference from my side is to try to stay to as few character's pov as possible. While interesting to know about the others it tend to disrupt the flow and makes things less mystic when you do. Let the reader be curious about who someone might be and what they're after. I think it gives more to the story that way.

Apart from that it's a really good start and I'd like to see where it all goes. The murder of Alicia, the involvement of Madison, who I mentioned I'm just intrigued by, the girl on the roof and of course the redhead who we now know isn't a vampire but something else. This story truly has potential and I'd like to see where it all goes.

H. Earthserpent chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
alright keep going. :)
Kitmaro chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I like how this looks, and if your previous work is any indication this is gonna be very enjoyable to read. Hope to see more soon, Later.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »