Reviews for A Small'ish Love Story
Ani chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
So it makes me smile, mi friendo :) So maybe when you think there is no one left to find ...maybe you are looking in all the wrong places with all the wrong expectations :) come find me...a since of hope for something or someone different.. a new list of possibilities and I am at the top!...someone somewhere has this since or knowledge that there is someone looking for a heart that matches their own? ... I like it. The little folded paper reminded me of those little folded letters Chinese girls fold and give to special friends. A whole piece of paper can be folded into a neat little package about the size of your thumb. They giggle as they pass them around to their friends. I like the image of the photographer looking at life through a personal lens. This has story elements that remind me of a book... Bottle in the Gaza Sea by Valarie Zenatti.

... maybe I wanted someone to find me also... nice :)
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
hmm, interesting...
TonyL chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I like this little story. If your idea was to project l;onliness you did a very good job. I am curious to know if you are going to add to the story

Nicely written.