Reviews for The Scar Collector
nemoskull chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
i keep waiting for the story to get better, but it dont.
BritishBookworm chapter 48 . 2/10/2013
Hahahah... I love that line "Yay for dark humour" :')
KiwiBug94 chapter 57 . 9/2/2012
Loved this story! There are tons of things to relate to, and I love how real it is. The perspectives are a wonder effect, and I really enjoyed this. You have wonderful ideas and I am so happy to see everything tie together and work out. It inspired me to continue to believe that with darkness, there can always be light. And just as you said, d"you just have to find it."
Yb peace chapter 57 . 7/27/2012
Sad but i really enjoyed reading this story!
AnDiScReAm chapter 57 . 7/8/2012
This was one of the best books I've read in a while. I love it. Can't wait to read more by you!
whenyoucantholdon chapter 57 . 6/25/2012
OMG I don't understand how this story doesn't have more reviews? I loved every minute of it! It was such a good inspirational story3 amazing writing. I'm off to read your next stories now :)
ShazzyLovesYou chapter 57 . 3/6/2012
this story is really beautiful, in a sad, angsty, deppresive way, but i still think its beautiful. wonderfully written, with no annoying authors notes, this is easily one of my favourite stories. if u become a professional author, please pm me via my fanfiction account, 'ShazzyLovesYou'. i hope u write more stories like this.

love,

Shazzy
chunkeytruffle chapter 57 . 2/1/2012
WOW this story is amazing! i like how it is told in different peoples POV's and the way you write makes you feel Adrians emotions (can you believe it i actually cried when evething was happening with her brother and her nearly commiting suicide :O). I liked how the story progressed from introducing the characters to (the Grand Finale) Adrian finally healing and moving on with her life - thank god Jude finally came to his senses after Jim gave him a kick up the arse ;)

There are a few bits where the story drags a little but overall it is exceptional ! would love to see some sort of epilogue or one shot featuring the characters a few years later to show how they've progressed but hey thats just me. :)

well done on a brill story hope to see more
The Imagination Addict chapter 57 . 11/21/2011
i think i know what's wrong with this story. it's more angst than healing. you've written A LOT about the pain of each character, but you don't focus much energy on her healing. technically, there's evidence she's healing because she actually stops cutting herself. but i find you don't really walk us readers through her healing. and then there's jude. i find he had no excuse to be suicidal. i feel he was being immature and self-centred. and i find that neither him nor adrian really stop being so.
The Imagination Addict chapter 44 . 11/21/2011
man i wish adrian would get together with JIM, not stupid jude
The Imagination Addict chapter 41 . 11/21/2011
i think joa has been really important. she's the first person to get adrian to willingly open up. and she's been so understanding.
The Imagination Addict chapter 31 . 11/21/2011
thank god... michael is finally manning up.
The Imagination Addict chapter 27 . 11/21/2011
1. Jude is dumb.

2. Michael is... he doesn't make sense. If he knows, why didn't he do anything about it? Why let his sister continue being abused? What a horrid older brother. And then now he realises he's become abusive as well, why feel sorry only to continue being an alcoholic? They're all so blind, including Adrian. Grr.

Jim is my favourite character right now. Even Sarah is annoying. She called Adrian a slut, seriously?