Reviews for The War of Wishes II
Auric Seven chapter 17 . 10/26/2013
Cortsea you are full of surprises. That has caught me off guard, I didnt expect it. Rena why? Its so easy to forget that this is a fight to the death between them mages. Its making me question every motive and want to reread part 1.
kleid o scop chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
Mark, I didn't know that you have a Lelouch Chess mind. Well, it caught me off guard. Interesting development, and realistic one if I say, He has trained like hell for about two years. It is a big time skip for this kind of story, but I guess you can pull it just fine. From now on, I expect more interesting battles.
Good job author. Keep up the great work. You must finish this story.

last but not least, this story deserves more review. haha
Auric Seven chapter 14 . 6/11/2013
He is still the tactical genius jocker. With english being my second language I can give no grammatical comment and the story speaks for itself. Glad to know your continuing even when your schedule was so busy. Shiva vs. Saya its always amazing how you put just enough detail into you scenes especially the fight scenes to let the imagination run wild but keep the reader rooted to the story. The lore and characters you make are always creative especially their uses in story its what made Jack of All Trades an enjoyable read. Looking forward to more. See Mark Chen, you did get that protagonist boost you always wanted. Not to say I didnt enjoy the Night Castle arc and all but I cant wait to get back to Rena Alistross though with Marks new knowledge will her emotionlessness be... I dont know...for lack of a better word wierd. And the debut of Jackson as well as meeting Rita and Richard the only classmates he somehow interacted with. Kinda hard to be objective when I subjectively like this story.
draco oblivion chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
Still loving this story, especially the little bit of romance between Saya and Mark. Bound together and referring to her as his first love, it's awesome. Looking forward to seeing more of her even after he re-enters the competition.
Auric Seven chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
Glad to see its back.
Jikjow bdssba chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
for a well written story, it is weird to not recieve many review. Perhaps not the style of the majority? Well, great and I am rooting for you. 'white ancestor' this story is getting hot, haha
XShadowRikux chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Love the story so far gripped my attention I hope u update or finish it soon left me at quite a cliffhanger
voidscorpenomega chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
Just finished Jake of all trades. I really need more. I'm looking forward for a new chapter.
draco oblivion chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Wooo, he's getting somewhere! :D
draco oblivion chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
Ah, it makes sense that he'd have to experience murder eventually but I wouldn't call it in cold blood... I wasn't expecting Romero to be a magus though but it was a nice touch especially since you justified the twist with the foreshadowing of another player. Wow I enjoyed that intermission, Richard's awesome, hopefully he'll reunite with his friend soon XD
draco oblivion chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
30-40 isn't middle-aged, that's harsh but then again, so are the people. It's not surprising but it's still annoying that they'd turn on him :/
draco oblivion chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
I feel bad for Saya, can't believe he managed to pin her and she's getting week just in time for her visitors...
Omnipotent-Mind chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Great writing. One of the better stories on FictionPress for sure. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Auric Seven chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
Dont sell yourself short, this is a very good story. All war of wishes 1 needs is a catchy summary. Now... Help me... Am hanging on a CLIFF! That is an amazing TBC,
Auric Seven chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Tis been a while, but glad to see it up again. Av read through War of Wishes 1 a number of times now, and that... is not wierd at all. Hoping to see a Mark and Jackson debut soon. It will possibly be epic. I await more.