Reviews for Mapping Sunrises
FindnUrslfInLuv-LouisTomlinson chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
O. M. G...

ilovethis! if you dont continue i will literally kill myself violently.

that would hwurt :(

anyways, maggie- so sweet

jesse- sounds mega awesome boyfriend type

lucy- totes fantastik!
RidiculousOne chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Is it sad that I was fangirling over the Audi more than anything else?

Actually, don't answer that.

Love it!

Yeah, shocker, I know. Keep up the good work you clever child you and I'll keep pumping out fanart :3 the audi may end up in there...Jude may have to wait. -shrugs- sorry.
henbee chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Reading this update under the duvet on a Saturday morning to avoid making everyone breakfast; heaven.

HAHA, YAY! I feel special :P

Okay, to business.

First off... Not going to lie to you, I had a slightly out-of-body experience as I realized startling similarities between Zoë and I, like the fact we're clearly too tired to care about our guy-best-friend's newest conquest, when he doesn't ever listen anyway. I can totally relate to that, in every way.

Secondly; ha, Jude's little plan totally failed. Seriously. I was damn proud of Lucy, though, not going to lie. I liked the tension but ultimate understanding between her and Zoë.

The Jonas/Potter references definitely made me laugh. And I don't care how much Jude likes Hannah, it is still SO DAMN WRONG.

The bit at the end, with Jesse, omg yes. Just yes. The way he casually walked in, and she had her Scooby PJ's and BTW; that sophomore needs a slap in the face. No gossip is worth hiding, of you have to kiss THAT; and by THAT I mean such an outright sexual freaking predator. Not the pizza guy. Then again, you never know.

My pre-teen was peeing itself, too.

Urgh, Chester, what did I say last chapter about sitting the eff (trying to tone down my maleness for you) down? I bet he likes Lucy or something dumbass like that, because he seems that type. I mean, come on. Chester? Jester? There's a reason for that "uncanny" coincidence (which probably wasn't a coincidence on your part).

Update soon, pleaseeee. Your new bestie (freakily named Hannah also) commands it ;) Mwahaha!

Soon soon soon!

- theprettyreckless
Cap'n chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
P.S.

I really like how you have Jessie's school as the rich one...for some reason, that's just not what I would have expected and I really like it. It seems like such a simple...adjustment..maybe...(definitely not the right word...) from the expected, but it adds an interesting layer to it...

Also, pimply sophomores /do/ make really good guinea pigs...along with the fish in my first period...*COUGH COUGH*
Cap'n chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
I literally have been chuckling to myself all through this story.

-looks you straight in the eye with a serious expression on her face- Dude, you're hilarious.

And your life is the /least/ you can do...after all the times I've driven you home...and across town to take you your stuff -shrugs- No big deal...

And it can't be as illegal as my weekend hobbies...

"I opened the door to see Chester Knight, my brother's annoying best friend. Nope, it couldn't get any better than this, so it just had to get worse instead.[-insert thunder and dramatic organ music-]"

Really. Jerk. Cliffhangers and I are like OJ and toothpaste. No bueno. Update. Right now.

Seriously.
Cap'n chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Sooo lemmie get this straight, she started studying Friday and aced the test, but I study weeks in advance and still fail.

Thanks fot rubbing it in, ya jerk -3-

Anywho, UPDATE NAO.

I know you said you had writer's block but you were talking about chapetr seven, I'm pretty sure there's a 4, 5, and 6 between 3 and 7...just saying...
Chickwhodemandedyoufavherwork chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Nice! I really like Jessie! Question: do you have a beta? I think this story could be great if it was edited! Other than that great work!
theycallherkaush chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
ugh.

i mean, i like this rivalry thing, but it's just so... overdone and more dramatic than it should be.

but, i confess. my high school is like that with our rival. just, you know, not as intense.

but jesse. *swoon*.
henbee chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
I will bashfully admit I squealed a few times this chapter.

Firstly, when Jesse called Lucy out and secondly with the major flirtation. Just. Wow. Not only entertaining but... Okay, I have a fairly decent reputation as not only a boy who was born with the wrong set of genitalia, but as a total hardass block of ice (excuse the vulgarity), but that got to my ice-cold-stone heart.

It's a bit of a whirlwind romance, isn't it? And I think I got the schools mixed up in the last review. Chester needs to shut up and sit down. Either way, I'm Team Jesse, not only because Jude and Hannah sleeping together is clearly way too messed up to mention, but also because I have a thing for motorbikes and pissing off siblings. It's just... I get that.

PLEASE update soon. I know you updated today, but seriously. I am fast becoming obsessed with this story. I apologize in advance... I may stalk you as crazed fan.

Please don't get freaked out and try and run, usually I pounce on people when there's a too quick movement, and you will hurt yourself.

Update soon. Please.

- TPR x
henbee chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
HAHA, I can totally relate to Lucy's conversation with Jesse. It made me laugh. I know I'm not really meant to, but I'd with the Northwesters (that's Jesse, right? :/).

This is seriously making me laugh. Keep up the good work. And how Lucy didn't manage to kill Hannah is beyond me.

- TPR x
henbee chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I am such a sap, but I do love this.

It's that kind of fairytale scenario that you kind of fantasize about in form class or whatever, but never really happens. Like what I do with the only blonde guy I've ever found attractive, with the exclusion of Ryan Gosling, in the year above.

Sorry, off the point.

Either way, I like the sharp wit of this story and the incredibly good-looking and rather badass Jesse, so shall continue reading promptly.

Get used to my insanity. I have a feeling I'll be sticking around a while. In what is hopefully a good way.

- tpr x
theycallherkaush chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
HI. so i really like this because you have a fabulous plot and great writing, and it's hard to find that these days. and stuff. well, i'm sure there are a lot of really good things, really. i just hang out more at fanfiction than i do here. anyways. update, yeah?

bye.

(just so you know, i listened to lucy in the sky with diamonds while i was reading this. just for you.)
Cap'n chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Awesome as usual. There's a few bits that may need to be reworded slightly to make better sense, but I love how her parents interact with each other. Love it! Super excited to see how this progresses!

P.s. If she's just starting to study for that bio test /now/, she's screwed. She might as well skip across town and hang out with her new lover. (I still haven't gotten over my 40 hours without sleep -_- h