Reviews for Swallow the White Feather
Kilian Grey chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
Oh well, it was good while it lasted. I feel like I just had my energy ripped from me.
Kilian Grey chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Scary and confusing (in a good way).
Kilian Grey chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
Triangles are interesting things.
Kilian Grey chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
Unexpectedly Alexander too.
Kilian Grey chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
This just keeps getting better!
Kilian Grey chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
Interesting. I am assuming Alexander knows Dominic is human and Micah probably isn't. It could be why...?
Kilian Grey chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Not only great visuals but descriptive scents too. Very nice.
Kilian Grey chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Snow and sad boys go together, so do boarding schools and nasty old men. Great start.
Mokuren no Ken chapter 14 . 9/7/2012
Lol, the voyeurism I love your writing The plots are all so deep and well planned out
GrangerDanger333 chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
Oh my...! Alexander is so bad!
Please write more or I will cry. A lot. :)
GrangerDanger333 chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
So much conflict between Micah and Dominic! I want him to get with Micah... I think... but Dominic is so lovely too!

Anyway, can you clear something up for me? I may have misread something or skipped something, but in Chapter 4, what's the letter that's scrunched up in Alexander's pocket? And that he then gets upset about and Micah comforts him... :)
GrangerDanger333 chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
I love that Grey doesn't want them to be OBVIOUS but it is so obvious him and Si are in love 3
Nom nom nom, I think this is so amazing and can't stop reading... You will probably be getting bugged with reviews a lot from me... I'm not sorry though! :D
GrangerDanger333 chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
Unexpected, yes. But YUMMY as hell :D Will read the rest later... can't wait :)))
GrangerDanger333 chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
OMG! I can't figure out what's what in this story but I LOVE IT!
So much love for Micah! and everyone else... :D
Warpedsky chapter 14 . 6/14/2012
First off, let me just say that you are one hell of a writer! I've read some of your other stories and I absolutely love them, especially wildflowers. This story doesn't disappoint either, and it's so well written I find myself on edge and anticipating what will happen next with each chapter! n.n I just wanted to put in my input of wanting the couple Micah and Alexander to happen, I dunno why but I felt like Dominic shoulda been with Elrizel, since he recognized him. But then again I'm weird. XD Anyways, thank you for this amazing story, and I look forward to the next chapter! :3
76 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »