Reviews for The student chronicles: Introduction
Sepha chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Yeah… I'm gonna suggest that you look over this story and edit it.

Your story seems to be rather simple; get into a good school, and it features your characters in said school. I don't really have a problem with it, per se, but it sometimes feels a bit disconnected with your writing skills.

The characters, I haven't had much time to get to know, so I can't really say much other than the fact that they seem likeable. At first glance, at least.

As for how the story is written, I'll say this: Read a book. Read lots of books

My overall opinion is that it had potential, but your writing doesn't exactly execute it correctly. Again, read some books in English. A LOT of them. With that in mind, I've averaged out the numbers of Story, Characters, Writing, and my overall enjoyment of the story. This leaves me wth handing The Student Chronicles: Introduction (as it should be titled) an overall score of:

6.5 out of 10, with a recommendation to skim this story.
Jica Gonz chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Hello Snowballchild,

I wonder why people haven't reviewed on this. :( I have only read the first chapter so far but I liked it because it has a touch that not many other stories have now a days and it's real life facts and real life situations. I love the feeling you capture of "realism". I'm going to enter my senior year next week so I would love to read a story describing how university works out as. Of what I see, I think the university systems in your country are similar to mine. Will keep reading! Thank you for sharing your story with us. :)

Kind regards, Jica Gonz
Hopefully helpful chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Be careful of switching tenses. It can be distracting. Just decide if you wanna tell it in past or present tense.
Hopefully helpful chapter 1 . 12/13/2011