Reviews for The Revolution
ooooo cliffe nice one Rylee
Aly Jackson chapter 29 . 5/20/2012
uh oh someone's mad. lol. Good chappie 29 buddy
Aly Jackson chapter 28 . 5/5/2012
Hey buddy. Good job on the 28th chappie of your story. No errors or anything like that so give yourself a pat on the back.
walls-have-ears chapter 27 . 4/28/2012
Well, congratulations on writing 1,650 words!

Nice chapter anyway.
Aly Jackson chapter 27 . 4/25/2012
Congratulations Rylee on your 1,650 words! No grammar errors or anything like that so give yourself a pat on the back. I'm really happy because we saw more Raiven and Alixia! I think "it" is life too. And thank you for telling all of your readers about Fallen!
Aly Jackson chapter 26 . 4/16/2012
Hey buddy,good job on chappie 26. Not much to say except does Sor actually mean something?
walls-have-ears chapter 26 . 4/15/2012
This is brilliant so far! Please update soon, and I hooe you feel better soon.

The only problem I have is characterisation and physical description, maybe describe the new characters a kittle bit more?

Otherwise, I am really enjoying this story, please update soon.
Aly Jackson chapter 25 . 4/8/2012
No grammar errors so awesome job. I like seeing Raiven and Alixia. Hoping to see more action between Raiven and Erom. Maybe Keel too. Are you going to show how Jacii is doing? Just curious.
Aly Jackson chapter 24 . 4/1/2012
Well first off i should say that I'm honored you dedicated a whole chappie to me. This makes me very happy. I'm also happy that we FINALLY got to see Alixia and Raiven. There were no grammar issues...so good job! Keep up the great work.
Aly Jackson chapter 23 . 3/27/2012
Hey buddy you're killing me here, I really want to see what happens at school and who they meet. But other than that there was no spelling errors or anything.
Aly Jackson chapter 22 . 3/15/2012
Nice chappie 22. Kind of short though but i've come to expect that from you best friend. Nothing i can really critize on so...yeah.
Aly Jackson chapter 21 . 3/12/2012
Good chappie you know i'm not good at reviewing. :D

So good job and stuff.
Aly Jackson chapter 16 . 3/12/2012
In chappie 16 when Judgement is talking about how Keel has "lost much but gain much" shouldn't that be gained?
Aly Jackson chapter 20 . 2/26/2012
Hai there Rylee thanks for telling people about fallen. I will try and update ASAP. Great job with the Revolution. Nice to see you finally made it to a 10000 words. Saw no errors in chappie 19 or 20 so good job
mysterygirl678 chapter 18 . 2/21/2012
So it wasn't as bad as you made me think it was going to be. Honestly i thought it was going to be worse. I'm guessing Drianna's ability is seeing into the future? I thought Athena claimed you already?
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »