Reviews for Unexpected Destiny
frenzywhiskey chapter 6 . 3/15/2016
Arent you going to continue this?
abby chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
OMG your story is so good! Please finish!
Annymask chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
This has become one of my two absolute favourite stories on fictionpress! I can't explain how much I love it, and how much I want you to continue writing it and post new chapters! :D I love your style, and the plot is just utterly amazing. I literally thought, during every paragraph of every chapter, that this could have totally been a movie or a famous best-selling book (or both :P). Especially when it comes to the movie option.. I mean, you had me picturing every scene as if it was part of a movie, I even thought of what actors could play the different characters! I love how you have mentioned so many nationalities (even my own! (Norway! Fun fact: my twin's name is Anders XD)), it was something I respected and appreciated a lot, it was as if the whole world was involved, you know? ;)
Back to the plot; I think the whole platform you have created for this story in terms of geography, history, culture (all those details made it incredibly enjoyable to read, I could imagine the whole world of this story as if it really existed!) has made it really "believable" if you know what I mean :) I sat reading the six existing chapters non-stop until I was done, now I'm sitting here hoping for a new chapter :) thank you so much for having decided to start writing this story, you have no idea how entertaining it was to read, and how frustrated I am since there are currently only six chapters ;) good luck with writing, I'm sure you'd make a lot of people including me overjoyed if it was possible to update the story :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
It's really good.
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
If they become mates... How is she going to explain HIM to her parents? O.O
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Hugs?
Anyway great story it's keeping me entertained I'm just sad I'm about to read the last published chapter... :-(
Must. Have. More.
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Great story. I think I would also be one of the people that would have nothing against the vampires.
Hope chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Aww, I LOVE this story! I can't wait to read how Niccolo breaks the news to Alexandra, how the other vampires take it, and if Roger ends up doing anything rash! I really like your story and can not wait to read more!
Lionesscouer chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
What a wonderful story.. This is so different from what I normally read. Love this!
funnechick chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Loved it! It was really interesting learning about the beginning of vampires from Niccolo. (I loved your take on it.) And the chemistry between Alexandra and Niccolo is really amazing. I can't wait to read about them bonding even more.

...and I'm wondering, just for the future, if Alexandra decided to become a vampire...what would her special gift be?
freshink2 chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
this was great! can't wait for the next one!
LovesSharpEdge chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
That amazing chapter update soon
funnechick chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Wow...great chapter! And so Alexandra is Niccolo's mate! It's getting good! :) I did wonder why she treated him so rudely, especially knowing that he must have been a vampire. Good thing he actually liked it ;)
freshink2 chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
This was fabulous! and having Niccolo and Alexandra bumping in together is just classic! it was great, keep it up and upload soon! i cannot wait to hear the story about the amulet!
Nom De Plume chapter 5 . 7/24/2012