Reviews for Charity
Roger Jaminson chapter 1 . 9/18
I read it. I reviewed.

I'm out.
demsweetlemons chapter 1 . 7/27
The way the entire thing was written was just extraordinary. I mean, probably the best story or one of the best I've ever read so far. I loved how Ace was witty yet confused yet ready to accept what was dished out to him the moment it was dished out. Words honestly can't describe how amazing this was, and frankly, I don't know many words anyway. Keep writing!
Poppy Flower chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I like your writing and the story was hot! Thanks for sharing! :)
GrangerDanger333 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I LOVE THIS. I'm definitely favouriting so i can one day return to reread and enjoy all over again :D
Nalui chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Didn't know what to expect... got what I expected XD

Yep another fave from me sheesh I do love to fave yaoi WAY too much... do I care? Nope sir :D

- Lui
Reulle chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
That start had me literally in tears, of laughter, it was impressive how you started with such an easy pace that kept the plot and added humour into it. I don't think there was much character development but overall it was an interesting read.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Damn, that was really hot. Haha.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
you are good at this
BarricadeBunnies chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Wow. So HOT!
That was amazing! Well done!
Stupendous and fantastic!
You have a serious gift for writing gay smut!
Keep it up please! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Hotter. At first was like what two people have normal conversations when they about to duck . Good job loved I
Arethusa Cyberia chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Kinky. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
oooooooh YUUUM! ;)
Danny chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I loved it, very hot. However, I could do with less "everyone has a redemptive factor". And it's always hot to have the names in there, though I get why they were left out.
morningstorm70 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
That was hot (sizzle sounds)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
ugh. ThatChickMelanie. thats me(the guest) stupid mobile-_-